• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It never tastes good to say this but BBW you were right

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBW mentioned to me early in the season when Baylor was playing lights out that they were thin and the year would eventually catch up to them....looks like it has...

They are cooked.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That program is so fucked up, it is beyond imaginable.

Can you believe the players and fans would unite in concert to wear black jerseys and sell #CAB black shirts before the game? I can't find the words...

Just 1 week before the TCU game, it was released that 19 players were involved in gang rapes and other assaults of 17 women.

Nineteen Baylor football players were accused by 17 women of sexual, domestic assaults

And, those involved with this display of unity for Coach Briles thought it was a good idea to do this act? Unbelievable...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports of Shock Linwood shoving the WR coach on the sideline last week.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Grobe said he was unaware his staff sent a unified tweet out Friday night...

Coach KB ‏@kendalbriles Nov 4

CwdgKLaVIAEQijj.jpg

0 replies386 retweets654 likes

Retweet

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think think they should be booted....we have set precedence for how we handle the most shocking cases in college athletics.....they should not get special treatment. Hit where it hurts with school's and such, but I do not believe they should be kicked out of the conf. :2cents:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, if we can't fill 2 slots in football, how are we going to fill 3? Should be a version of the Penn State sanctions, but handled in a better way.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linwood suspended...

Baylor's Linwood suspended for 'attitude issues'

Grobe said Linwood has "some issues to work through," and he reportedly shoved a coach on the sideline during Baylor's 62-22 loss to TCU on Saturday.

Running back Shock Linwood is Baylor's all-time leading rusher. Jerome Miron/USA TODAY Sports
"My plan right now is to not have Shock for Oklahoma. I think there's some attitude issues right now," Grobe said. "It's not anything major. It's not. ... If I throw out violation of team rules and all that, that sends everybody off thinking the worst. But he's just not been himself. He's not really been as focused as I think he needs to be, and he's in a tough situation.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booting Baylor right now would be a completely reactionary action that would show again just how dysfunctional the B12 leadership has become. Sexual assault is a horrible crime, and should be punished with prison time, but each case needs to be investigated to find out exactly what happened, there are also many false r*pe accusations made, that are just as damaging to the guy falsely accused as a real r*pe is to the woman. I would imagine that there is some pretty deep digging going on at quite a few schools in the aftermath of this Baylor scandal, as there are sexual assault cases every year in most every school. As to the assistants, they will all be out of a job at the end of the season anyway, so there isnt much to do to punish them that wouldn't also punish innocent members of the team. There was absolutely no talk of the B11 booting PSU, a MUCH worse situation that went on for decades and was covered up by hundreds of people. Just my 2 cents.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a bright note, Baylor will now be on the level of KU and ISU under the new coach with their recruiting classes tanking for the future so.. WVU movin on up

jefferson.gif jefferson.gif

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booting Baylor right now would be a completely reactionary action that would show again just how dysfunctional the B12 leadership has become. Sexual assault is a horrible crime, and should be punished with prison time, but each case needs to be investigated to find out exactly what happened, there are also many false r*pe accusations made, that are just as damaging to the guy falsely accused as a real r*pe is to the woman. I would imagine that there is some pretty deep digging going on at quite a few schools in the aftermath of this Baylor scandal, as there are sexual assault cases every year in most every school. As to the assistants, they will all be out of a job at the end of the season anyway, so there isnt much to do to punish them that wouldn't also punish innocent members of the team. There was absolutely no talk of the B11 booting PSU, a MUCH worse situation that went on for decades and was covered up by hundreds of people. Just my 2 cents.

Agree, with the exception there was talk of PSU being booted, I remember when they accepted the sanctions quickly the school president mentioned that was a possibility, one of the reasons they accepted them so quickly.

I see a similar things between the schools, both almost like an occult, worshiping at the alter of football, and both coaches being their God.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, with the exception there was talk of PSU being booted, I remember when they accepted the sanctions quickly the school president mentioned that was a possibility, one of the reasons they accepted them so quickly.

I see a similar things between the schools, both almost like an occult, worshiping at the alter of football, and both coaches being their God.
It is amazing how people look the other way at absolutely horrible actions when it is THEIR school or politician doing wrong. I was amazed in the aftermath of the Sandusky tragedy how many PSU fans stood up defending the school, Paterno, and even Sandusky himself. I am so glad that the talk of hiring that pervert died down quickly when Nehlen retired!!!!!!