• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It ain’t EA but...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won’t settle for some half assed turd
Doesn’t have to be EA but licensing is a must

Under normal circumstances I would share your opinion. If the developers ain't got the cash to pay for the licenses, then they ain't got the cash to develop the game the way it needs to be. We've all seen those unlicensed games.

But since it's impossible to get a license, I'm going to hold back on that opinion. I don't buy that shit day 1 anyway, so I'll see what the reviews say. The bar will be high.

Hopefully what will happen is they will leave the ability for open rosters/teams. Then you don't officially release shit, but the fan base can do whatever the hell it wants and make the players/teams whoever they want. You just download the rosters and you have your complete game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my 360 and NCAA 14 (or whatever the last one was). Probably the best football game I ever played.

I have the same, except I have NCAA 13. I still play it all the time.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need to bust it out again. I've been playing Madden, but I still miss NCAA. My buddies from all over the country and I would go 15 seasons deep in online franchise mode. It was so much fun.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to bust it out again. I've been playing Madden, but I still miss NCAA. My buddies from all over the country and I would go 15 seasons deep in online franchise mode. It was so much fun.
I think I have a Madden 08 in a box somewhere, it's been that long since I've played a Madden.

Been thinking about getting Madden 13 so that I can import players to the draft from NCAA. Been having an itch to draft lately.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my 360 and NCAA 14 (or whatever the last one was). Probably the best football game I ever played.

My friend tipped the xbox and broke 14. Been slumming it away on 12 since.

giphy.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have a Madden 08 in a box somewhere, it's been that long since I've played a Madden.

Been thinking about getting Madden 13 so that I can import players to the draft from NCAA. Been having an itch to draft lately.

Newest Madden is tight. They do a nice job w the draft too. Scouting is a lot of fun. There's even ESPN reports about players (both good and bad things) that drastically affect their stock during the season. You really got to pay attention to small details. But it pays off when you snag a 'Superstar ' in the fourth round cuz you did your scouting homework.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newest Madden is tight. They do a nice job w the draft too. Scouting is a lot of fun. There's even ESPN reports about players (both good and bad things) that drastically affect their stock during the season. You really got to pay attention to small details. But it pays off when you snag a 'Superstar ' in the fourth round cuz you did your scouting homework.

I don't have an Xbox one and don't plan on buying one. Kids have them and that's enough of paying for that shit. My 360 is like 10 years old.

But that sounds pretty damn good.