• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ISU Game Thread

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First season with winning record in Big 12

3 game improvement over last year.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense settled in played very well after first quarter.

Great TEAM win

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No major special teams blunders, that was refreshing

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah DH can't coach, player making his first start on road against a team paying on Senior day.

Howard finishes 21-of-40 for 285 yards 3 TDs Shell runs for 200 on 20 carries. WVU puts up 624 total yards

Against a team with two wins...........We saw improvement this year, we beat the dregs of the league, had one big upset just like last year, and managed to beat UMD the seat is still warm, not as hot as in Aug, but still warm.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why you saw a plethora of PR and KR personnel. Why you saw RBs getting reduced playing time. How many of the TO were INTs. Until witnessing this game, I thought Clint was the only QB. but then again, Clint has probably thrown more in his 2 seasons than any of Stews QBs combining all attempts in his 3 year stellar HC career.

Last edited by a moderator:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad WVU went in and did what we were supposed to do. Beat IST. Regardless of what 1poster says, we could have ended up like Georgia. Hope DH is around next season. Already looking forward to a Spring ball and next season.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck wanted improvement and he got it...just because we lost some games to some of the best teams in the country is no reason to get fired lol

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some, it is hard to keep your feelings out of it. Especially when you can't let go of the past.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, 6-6 is the hallmark of the best teams, DC, we should lose to EVERY 6-6 team we face. This season was an improvement over last, but hardly a good season. I hope 7-5 is not satisfying to you guys, this team had the talent to be 10-2 right now, but some boneheaded coaching calls, ST gaffes, and turnovers kept us down.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some, it is hard to keep your feelings out of it. Especially when you can't let go of the past.

If you have no feeling, you aren't much of a person.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have no feeling, you aren't much of a person.

I can keep feelings out of it and still be a person. You're right, I should have said emotions. Nice backhanded response to my character. You are always crying on a sports board about getting called names and people pouring piss, especially when you are called out on your bullshit statements. I do not believe you would have liked it if I responded that you should change your screen name to WVUBitch since that is all you do. If you can't be positive, you are quite a negative person.

How is it to be so bitter all the time? Do you find happiness in anything but attempting to make others miserable? Is this something from your childhood? Had trouble fitting into social settings? Ever play team sports? It appears that you like to hunt. Is this because you like spending time alone in the woods? Is it because you feel in power? There has to be something that is causing this constant bitching for at least 5 years. I'll give you credit, professing your love for Bill Stewart all these years and carrying his torch for this long is amazing. Most of the time, you see this when somebody was in a close relationship with somebody. In most cases, it is not healthy, but yet, you continue on. Amazing and funny.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can keep feelings out of it and still be a person. You're right, I should have said emotions. Nice backhanded response to my character. You are always crying on a sports board about getting called names and people pouring piss, especially when you are called out on your bullshit statements. I do not believe you would have liked it if I responded that you should change your screen name to WVUBitch since that is all you do. If you can't be positive, you are quite a negative person.

How is it to be so bitter all the time? Do you find happiness in anything but attempting to make others miserable? Is this something from your childhood? Had trouble fitting into social settings? Ever play team sports? It appears that you like to hunt. Is this because you like spending time alone in the woods? Is it because you feel in power? There has to be something that is causing this constant bitching for at least 5 years. I'll give you credit, professing your love for Bill Stewart all these years and carrying his torch for this long is amazing. Most of the time, you see this when somebody was in a close relationship with somebody. In most cases, it is not healthy, but yet, you continue on. Amazing and funny.
I am not bitter and negative at all, I love wvu sports and am saddened by the state of college sports in general. I was amazed at the way some fans hitched themselves to Luck, said how great it was that he can't keep his hands out of our pocket. I am amazed at the few on here who claim to be glad that the brawl is gone, and amused how they try lamely to put down the ACC. The same guys who birch about SEC homers have become even worse about the B12, amazing. As to sports, I played football through high school, along with throwing shot in track, and played on the golf team.
I do not think Holgorsen is a good coach, nothing else needs said on that, we will have to disagree.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck has done a lot for WVU. Eddie P. Became too stagnant in the position. Luck made the changes that needed to be changed.

Brawl is gone, no need to bring it up every other post.

ACC really isn't as strong as the Big 12. FSU carrying the torch for them. Clemson is down due to injuries at QB. The Hokies are down, so how can one actually believe the ACC is strong this year?

I'm supporting the Big 12 for obvious reasons. If the Big 12 name brand can be built up like the SECs, what is wrong with that? Better recruits, better bowls, better positioning in the polls. Why not us?

Dana may not be the coach you want because of personal reasons. I'm already looking forward to next season to see what he brings. I'm looking forward to Mountaineer football. To me, he has earned his keep. I didn't care for Stew, but supported him. Not going to get into it because we have all discussed this every year since the CBS days. We can agree to disagree, but you will still take cheap shots, make bogus claims and run it into the ground.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Aaaaaamen!!!!

Never seen such a big fan of a team make excuses for victories and takes shots at the coach every chance he can... Lol. WVU4LIFE

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get dad Miami and Pitt are in now, I know you enjoy there football a lot more than your team. :rollseyes:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won so yes, I was sending him texts during the game telling him that I was headed to that new house with for sale signs in my back seat. I guess it worked :yahoo:

:lol:what ever it takes. :suds:

PS-you're not the only Big 12 homer.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not bitter and negative at all, I love wvu sports and am saddened by the state of college sports in general. I was amazed at the way some fans hitched themselves to Luck, said how great it was that he can't keep his hands out of our pocket. I am amazed at the few on here who claim to be glad that the brawl is gone, and amused how they try lamely to put down the ACC. The same guys who birch about SEC homers have become even worse about the B12, amazing. As to sports, I played football through high school, along with throwing shot in track, and played on the golf team.
I do not think Holgorsen is a good coach, nothing else needs said on that, we will have to disagree.

full retard.jpg

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana proved today he is a great HC. He took a team the Vegas oddsmakers put at 4.5 and earned his 7th win of the season.

And, he did it with a kid playing QB in just his 3rd game as a Mountaineer… playing on the road.

Dana is a special coach, and today's outcome only solidifies his status as the future of WVU football.

Job well done…

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad I thought you would be happy! The team met your standard of not loosing to Kansas and Iowa State!! lol !! Second no one said they are glad the brawl is gone. But there is no way that game will ever be the same so why play it? I'm with BBW this team won 4 games last year which was rock bottom. This year a winning record beat the number 4 team in the country scared the shit out of Alabama and TCU and are on their way to a bowl game that's not sponsored by a muffler or pizza company! Next could be the year they win the big12 and may position themselves for the national championship!