• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

issues to fix vs rams

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suggest you just suck it up and deal with it. It's called smack talk. Talking shit. Boasting. Bragging. Y'all need to calm the hell down.
glad you mentioned that and admitted to that . we have a thread for that now use it please

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ignore my last response to you since you acknowledged that . i hadnt scrolled down that far yet

just so you know most of us came from the espn message board . we dealt constantly with trolls , people using fake handles to talk with themselves and cause trouble and mods who didnt care about anything

it was a nightmare

we insist that smack talk goes to the smack talk thread because we had litterally a decade of highjacked threads and ruined genuine talk

i admit some of our posters are too sensitive to include me but if you provide your case on how you feel (which you have done ) its cool and some (and i mean some ) need to be less sensitive

by the same token you better be ready to receive push back and it will be hard and we swarm like hornets

as for me if the o/line continues its poor play then you will certainly be right and fair people will know it

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You calling me a flower dad? :pound:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Validation that I'm right, so far.

Not at all. There was no reason to question the line before the season. After game one, there is every reason to question it.

Making statements without reason can never be validated.

Had you simply stated you expect the Redskins OL to be bad this season, so far you would be right. So far, that would validate that statement.

To make the Redskins OL is a question mark entering this season cannot be validated. It may end up true but it doesn't make the statement true.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. There was no reason to question the line before the season. After game one, there is every reason to question it.

Making statements without reason can never be validated.

Had you simply stated you expect the Redskins OL to be bad this season, so far you would be right. So far, that would validate that statement.

To make the Redskins OL is a question mark entering this season cannot be validated. It may end up true but it doesn't make the statement true.

Just because you didn't agree with my reasoning, doesn't mean there was no reason for my opinion. Move on, dude.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you didn't agree with my reasoning, doesn't mean there was no reason for my opinion. Move on, dude.

What was your reasoning? Was it Bill Callahan? Was it the best LT in football? Was it the top three RG in football? Was it the third highest paid yet hard to place RT? Was it the solid first year center? Or was your entire logic based on a single position of a five man unit? Seriously. What was it?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was your reasoning? Was it Bill Callahan? Was it the best LT in football? Was it the top three RG in football? Was it the third highest paid yet hard to place RT? Was it the solid first year center? Or was your entire logic based on a single position of a five man unit? Seriously. What was it?

Dude, you need to get over it. Seriously. We've already had this discussion 2-3 months ago.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and I don't think there was a legit reason then either.

Like I said, you didn't agree. That's all it was. Wasn't an illegitimate reason, you just didn't agree. Time to get over it.

So far:

Me - 2 Redskins Board - 0

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - get a life pal. Not sure about anyone else but you have not pissed me off. You have just basically informed me that you are pathetic & seek validation from something as silly as this board. Seek help.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't really shock any of us. So you weren't all that correct there.

Some of y'all argued that Perine and R. Kelley were gonna be a great duo.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - get a life pal. Not sure about anyone else but you have not pissed me off. You have just basically informed me that you are pathetic & seek validation from something as silly as this board. Seek help.

Not seeking validation(for like the 3rd time now), I'm telling you how it is.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of y'all argued that Perine and R. Kelley were gonna be a great duo.

Find one that said they will be a great duo. Then see how many were at least concerned about the run game. You don't give yourself a point and the board gets nothing when you may find one.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find one that said they will be a great duo. Then see how many were at least concerned about the run game. You don't give yourself a point and the board gets nothing when you may find one.

I'm not going through 3 months of posts to find something.