• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

issues to fix vs rams

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how other perceive me. It's just that I came on here to share an opinion, which has turned out to be correct thus far, and I was tossed a hefty helping of shit and told that I don't know what I'm talking about. Bottom line is I don't give a shit how other think of me, just don't treat me like shit for no reason. Simple as that. Some people thought I was this trolling asshole with bad opinions, yet I wouldn't be THIS active on this board had I been shown some respect out the gate. The treatment I was given as only fueled me to pay close attention to the Redskins this year.

You obviously care how others perceive you or you wouldn't have all those rules as part of your sig. I still maintain that the Redskins have a good O line (except perhaps for one G) - they just played really poor on Sun. Now perhaps this will continue for the rest of the season. I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Call me an idiot, homer or whatever - I don't really care.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you deserved what you got. There was zero reason to question the OL after the last two seasons. Best Line coach in football, best LT in football, top three RG in football, and the third highest paid (overhyped) RT in football, with a solid first year center. Just because you were right after the first game doesn't mean they were a question mark.

As for the running game, nobody really beat you up for that.

Shit gets thrown everybody's way.

Obviously, like I said before, I saw a reason to question the O-line. And after Week 1, for good reason. It great to see how y'all can question the O-line, but when a non-Redskins fan does, y'all lose your shit.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously care how others perceive you or you wouldn't have all those rules as part of your sig. I still maintain that the Redskins have a good O line (except perhaps for one G) - they just played really poor on Sun. Now perhaps this will continue for the rest of the season. I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Call me an idiot, homer or whatever - I don't really care.

Those rules are so people know how to talk to me and how not to talk to me and can't cry when I rip them a new asshole after, for example, what happened to me in here during the preseason.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanna say that I was right about the o-line and running game and believe I am owed some apologies from MOST of the fans who cursed me out, called me an idiot or a retard or whatever other shit was thrown my way for simply speaking my opinions.
Oh my god.....we have another one who needs validation. Great. You were right. For one game. Is that enough or are you going to seek approval and recognition all year? I'll say whatever you want if you will just stop and go away. We have our own needy poster who monopolizes way too much of our time, we don't need a cast off from another team board, also. Sorry, but please go home if you are here for approval.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those rules are so people know how to talk to me and how not to talk to me and can't cry when I rip them a new asshole after, for example, what happened to me in here during the preseason.

Nobody is crying here - certainly not me. Reality check - you are on an Internet forum - it's going to happen. If you are looking for approval please go elsewhere.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god.....we have another one who needs validation. Great. You were right. For one game. Is that enough or are you going to seek approval and recognition all year? I'll say whatever you want if you will just stop and go away. We have our own needy poster who monopolizes way too much of our time, we don't need a cast off from another team board, also. Sorry, but please go home if you are here for approval.

After the ration of shit I was given, I will be looking for that apology all year long. I'm not here for approval, I'm here because most of y'all disrespected me because we disagreed on an opinion based topic which is the most childish thing I've seen on ANY thread on here.

Now, I've been nothing but respectful to EVERYONE on here since then. A humble brag is all my post was and if you can't handle a bit of shit talking, grow a sack and man the fuck up. Just needed to point out that I had a reason to question the o-line AND running game even after y'all said there was no reason.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is crying here - certainly not me. Reality check - you are on an Internet forum - it's going to happen. If you are looking for approval please go elsewhere.

Not looking for approval, looking for respect. You can't handle a bit of shit talking, maybe you need to understand where you are.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the ration of shit I was given, I will be looking for that apology all year long. I'm not here for approval, I'm here because most of y'all disrespected me because we disagreed on an opinion based topic which is the most childish thing I've seen on ANY thread on here.

Now, I've been nothing but respectful to EVERYONE on here since then. A humble brag is all my post was and if you can't handle a bit of shit talking, grow a sack and man the fuck up. Just needed to point out that I had a reason to question the o-line AND running game even after y'all said there was no reason.

Grow a sack? LOL. Pot to kettle - pot to kettle. If you are turning to an anonymous message board for respect then you have some real issues. Why are you even here? I would suggest that you stick to the Steelers or main NFL board (said w/ all due respect). HTTR

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking for approval, looking for respect. You can't handle a bit of shit talking, maybe you need to understand where you are.

Can't handle it? Please. I just told you that I don't care what you throw my way. Call me an idiot, clown, homer, loser, whatever. I don't care & I don't need to post some silly rules to convey my pt.

Oh well - my bad. I show know better than showing Ignored Posts. I will tune you out again - feel free to rant - I won't see it. Peace.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow a sack? LOL. Pot to kettle - pot to kettle. If you are turning to an anonymous message board for respect then you have some real issues. Why are you even here? I would suggest that you stick to the Steelers or main NFL board (said w/ all due respect). HTTR

I would suggest you just suck it up and deal with it. It's called smack talk. Talking shit. Boasting. Bragging. Y'all need to calm the hell down.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't handle it? Please. I just told you that I don't care what you throw my way. Call me an idiot, clown, homer, loser, whatever. I don't care & I don't need to post some silly rules to convey my pt.

Oh well - my bad. I show know better than showing Ignored Posts. I will tune you out again - feel free to rant - I won't see it. Peace.

Listen, I've changed my signature out of respect for SkinsDad, because he actually treated me with common courtesy. Common courtesy, AKA Respect, goes a long way. Had I been shown some, things might be going a lot differently here. But like I said, we'll end it here and see how next week pans out.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here we go. Another big man behind a computer. We seem to attract them.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suggest you just suck it up and deal with it. It's called smack talk. Talking shit. Boasting. Bragging. Y'all need to calm the hell down.
And we have a thread for that, where this shit is supposed to go.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, like I said before, I saw a reason to question the O-line. And after Week 1, for good reason. It great to see how y'all can question the O-line, but when a non-Redskins fan does, y'all lose your shit.

So, explain the reasons you questioned the OL? What did you see?

After week 1, we should question the line because it looked like shit.

Before the season started, we had one of the best lines in football. There is your difference.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smack talk thread. Having an opinion is one thing coming on here and bitching and whining because you have hurt feelings when you aren't a Redskin fan is not needed. There is a reason we have a Smack Talk thread.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, explain the reasons you questioned the OL? What did you see?

After week 1, we should question the line because it looked like shit.

Before the season started, we had one of the best lines in football. There is your difference.

We've already done this song and dance.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smack talk thread. Having an opinion is one thing coming on here and bitching and whining because you have hurt feelings when you aren't a Redskin fan is not needed. There is a reason we have a Smack Talk thread.

Noted.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I've changed my signature out of respect for SkinsDad, because he actually treated me with common courtesy. Common courtesy, AKA Respect, goes a long way. Had I been shown some, things might be going a lot differently here. But like I said, we'll end it here and see how next week pans out.
Respect is usually given to those who deserve it, now I'm not saying you don't deserve it but the more you whine and complain about "not being respected" or "not treated with common courtesy" the more I lose respect for you. I would suggest you stop trying to seek this so called apology because you are probably not going to get it, just my opinion. Move on...

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect is usually given to those who deserve it, now I'm not saying you don't deserve it but the more you whine and complain about "not being respected" or "not treated with common courtesy" the more I lose respect for you. I would suggest you stop trying to seek this so called apology because you are probably not going to get it, just my opinion. Move on...

I've already moved on.