• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is your defense fast? Conditioned?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Oregon/Wisconsin Rose Bowl match up is going to happen. This game lines up to almost look like Oregon/Stanford as far as personnel goes. Oregon is fast, athletic while Wisconsin is Big and strong. Didn't work well for Stanford as Oregon just blew by their defense, also once that tempO gets going it really wears down defenses.

haven't seen many Badger games, especially Badger games when they line up against a fast paced, athletic offense.

I can see this game being close at halftime, but the second half will be determined by if Wisconsin has the stamina to hold up with Oregons offense. I see it going the way Stanford did. But maybe you guys have a quick defense that can keep up?

You're offense could present some problems, especially if you have fast athletic WRs. But our D-Line and LBs do a good job at stopping the run.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Oregon/Wisconsin Rose Bowl match up is going to happen. This game lines up to almost look like Oregon/Stanford as far as personnel goes. Oregon is fast, athletic while Wisconsin is Big and strong. Didn't work well for Stanford as Oregon just blew by their defense, also once that tempO gets going it really wears down defenses.

haven't seen many Badger games, especially Badger games when they line up against a fast paced, athletic offense.

I can see this game being close at halftime, but the second half will be determined by if Wisconsin has the stamina to hold up with Oregons offense. I see it going the way Stanford did. But maybe you guys have a quick defense that can keep up?

You're offense could present some problems, especially if you have fast athletic WRs. But our D-Line and LBs do a good job at stopping the run.

The wisconsin oline is rather large. If they can control the clock, get some long drives to let the d rest then maybe they can hang. I worry about the d line containing oregons backfield, and the secondary can be exploited by a good qb. I think it would be a high scoring game, because i think wisconsin,s offense can put up points against anyone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one clear win i see for Wisky in this game is your O-Line vs our D-Line. We will have to rely on our speed on defense to contain your offense, because we won't win the battle upfront.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borland and Taylor are probably faster than any linebackers you have. Borland was timed at a 4.4 in highschool, Taylor plays at least as fast as him these days. And your offensive line is probably the only one in the top 25 that doesn't make me nervous for our defensive line.

Oregon's offense won't be on the field enough to wear us down. You haven't played a team yet this year that can run the ball like Wisconsin. Your analysis is way off.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linebackers are really fast, and are awesome on the whole. Our secondary might not be super athletic, but Henry and Fenelus are really smart, talented players who are both projected to be mid-round NFL picks. Our defensive line is absolutely terrible, and Oregon should get some major holes on them.

I'd expect Oregon to get very few big gains against Wisconsin, but you should be able to consistently get 3-4 yards before our linebackers come in. If Toon, Abby, and Konz are healthy, I think our offense would roll. Unfortunately, those three have yet to all be 100% since the Nebraska game. I think a healthy Wisconsin would beat Oregon by a score of around 42-24, but as we know, health is anything but guaranteed.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our linebackers are really fast, and are awesome on the whole. Our secondary might not be super athletic, but Henry and Fenelus are really smart, talented players who are both projected to be mid-round NFL picks. Our defensive line is absolutely terrible, and Oregon should get some major holes on them.

I'd expect Oregon to get very few big gains against Wisconsin, but you should be able to consistently get 3-4 yards before our linebackers come in. If Toon, Abby, and Konz are healthy, I think our offense would roll. Unfortunately, those three have yet to all be 100% since the Nebraska game. I think a healthy Wisconsin would beat Oregon by a score of around 42-24, but as we know, health is anything but guaranteed.

Yea. The weird thing about the Oregon team is that our defensive tackles might actually get a good push, but their team runs outside the tackles so I don't know how much it'll count.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borland and Taylor are probably faster than any linebackers you have. Borland was timed at a 4.4 in highschool, Taylor plays at least as fast as him these days. And your offensive line is probably the only one in the top 25 that doesn't make me nervous for our defensive line.

Oregon's offense won't be on the field enough to wear us down. You haven't played a team yet this year that can run the ball like Wisconsin. Your analysis is way off.

um LSU?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky has the #10 rushing offense in the Nation... LSU is #21.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky has the #10 rushing offense in the Nation... LSU is #21.

LSU has played how many top 10 ranked teams?

Wisconsin opened up the season with UNLV, N. Illinois, Oregon State, South Dakota. I recall Ball and Co. running for 200 + yards against those teams. It's easy to pad stats compared to who LSU had to play.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ OD for finally changing his user title.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has played how many top 10 ranked teams?

Wisconsin opened up the season with UNLV, N. Illinois, Oregon State, South Dakota. I recall Ball and Co. running for 200 + yards against those teams. It's easy to pad stats compared to who LSU had to play.

Wisconsin averaged 245 yards rushing in those four games, the exact same that we have averaged in conference play. The idea that we padded our stats is absolutely ludicrous.

After today, Wisconsin will have played three top-ten defenses to LSU's 1 (it will be 2 after the SEC CG).

Also, in YPC (a much better metric of the more talented rushing offense), Wisconsin is #5. LSU is #32. LSU has an elite defense this year. Their rushing offense isn't near as good as ours.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, this is all assuming that the Badgers handle business today and next weekend.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow the penn state team has become a sentimental favorite?

what?

yeah, feel bad for them for all the "distractions." not their fault at all. but come on.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow the penn state team has become a sentimental favorite?

what?

yeah, feel bad for them for all the "distractions." not their fault at all. but come on.

sorry, should clarify this, but just listening to the game broadcast and get this ill feeling that they are trying to make me feel bad for penn state.

i don't like feeling manipulated.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, should clarify this, but just listening to the game broadcast and get this ill feeling that they are trying to make me feel bad for penn state.

i don't like feeling manipulated.

Yea I've got the radio on too, despite the delay issue. Who the hell are the commentators this week? They're kind of annoying.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone tell me why russell wilson is not a heisman candidate.

fuckin horseshit beauty-contest motherfucker voters with certain ad's dicks up their fuckin asses.

fuck them and their fuckin bullshit. they can eat my diarrhea.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I love it when you lose it Johnny. I don't give a shit about the Heisman for exactly that reason. I think Wilson is going to be a good pro QB. Better than Vick in terms of total career success.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i generally agree with you. the heisman is a glorified fuckin beauty contest only less ridiculous than the beauty contest that is college football.

but here is why it is important, i believe: if a wisconsin qb can be in discussion for a heisman, it could do wonders for recruiting.

would love to have qbs like russell want to come to wisconsin because of the success they could have.

this is how the college football engine keeps grinding the same fuckin gears. all those fuckers that vote for the heisman can get ghonorrhea from monkeys for all i fuckin care.