• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Nick Saban a coward ?

Is Nick Saban a coward ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude you really do live on here huh?

Again, you didn't answer the question. Is it really that hard, or were you not a fan yet?

bx4szjDvAL.gif

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear a lot of talk about this college coach or that college coach going to the NFL. Why would a coach at oe of the "biggies" in college football want to go to the NFL? If you are coaching at one of the elite college football programs, the college system for obtaining talent is not restricted via a "recruiting order"...only by the total number. Why would you want to give that up and go to a system that puts you in a draft order and not be able to get one of the first choice of talent year after year?

Seems only logical that the college coaches that would want to switch to the pros would be those at places that can't recruit the top talent and would like to move to a system that lets them move up in the pecking order.

What am I missing?
I considered Chip Kelley a great college coach. But he didn't do much of anything in the NFL and stayed at it a year too long. I wouldn't call him a coward if he went back to college, I would call him sensible.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, only because of that offside kick.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe there is a reason those years are the called the dark ages, nutswinging Auburn fan.
This may be the first time I've ever seen anyone live vicariously through awwbun.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inability to respond to my question calls out your double standard. If beating WVU by 10 is a fuck, what was it called when tuberville was auburns coach? Or were you not a "fan" yet?

I don't get it. Auburn did it in 2009 (actually beat WVU by 11, not 10). But it wasn't Tuberville as the coach; his last year was 2008, and Auburn lost to WVU that year. How is it relevant? And how would a Bama fan know what it was called?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Sex is like pizza; if you're going to use barbeque sauce, you'd better know what the fuck you're doing.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Auburn did it in 2009 (actually beat WVU by 11, not 10). But it wasn't Tuberville as the coach; his last year was 2008, and Auburn lost to WVU that year. How is it relevant? And how would a Bama fan know what it was called?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Sex is like pizza; if you're going to use barbeque sauce, you'd better know what the fuck you're doing.

LOL, ohh Dave how I've missed you. Usually when making a proclamation like he did one must answer the reverse of that his simple way of not answering that more then proves his double standard. Surely you are smart enough to see that although I don't hold hope.

Lastly Dave, thanks again for signing your name. I'm not sure how anyone would know it's you without it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't make much sense most of the time really.

This is one of those times.

Ok, how exactly am I not making much sense? You continue to refuse to answer a question I had to your ridiculous response of a fucking.

It's not my fault alls you do is post gifs and deep throat bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, how exactly am I not making much sense? You continue to refuse to answer a question I had to your ridiculous response of a fucking.

It's not my fault alls you do is post gifs and deep throat bama.

Well gee, if I knew what the fuck you were talking about to explain it to you then I wouldn't say you didn't make sense.

giphy.gif

All I know is you follow me around claiming nothing about my life is real.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He’s a coward. You (should) want to compete against the best. The best coaches aren’t in college football; they’re in professional football.

I'm not sure I agree with this statement. If it is true, then why would any decent NFL coach drop back to the college ranks, and secondly, why would the best college coaches turn down NFL jobs? I think both jobs have their degrees of difficulty in different areas.

I'd almost compare it to UFC fighting and boxing...they are both tough, similar in overall look, but different in many ways. Maybe that is a poor analogy, but IMO, I would think having your best players for only 3-4 years, and having to replace players in all positions during that time, would make college a lot more difficult. You basically have a brand new team every 3-4 years, and strict rules on how much teaching you can do with them (they have to be a student first, but NCAA rules). (That's why I think being a college basketball coach would likely be the most difficult job, with your best talent leaving after just one year forcing you to start over.)

As an NFL head coach, you can keep key skill players for a longer time, and you have a lot more money to spend on coaches, scouts, and facilities. Of course, you can be fired in just a few years, and you are competing against the worlds best team on "any given Sunday", so the pressure to produce victories is IMMENSE. At least in the college ranks, at a big program, at least half your games are pretty much cupcakes/games you win just about every year.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee, if I knew what the fuck you were talking about to explain it to you then I wouldn't say you didn't make sense.

giphy.gif

All I know is you follow me around claiming nothing about my life is real.

Follow you around? You post in nearly every thread and yet you and I have only interacted in about 10% of them.

It's not my fault you can't answer a simple question. It's deflect deflect deflect. But no please post another gif and say I'm stalking you. Really does wonders for your argument.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow you around? You post in nearly every thread and yet you and I have only interacted in about 10% of them.

It's not my fault you can't answer a simple question. It's deflect deflect deflect. But no please post another gif and say I'm stalking you. Really does wonders for your argument.

I have posted in 10 of the 25 threads showing on the front page right now. 11 of 28 if you want to count stickies.

Everyone knows what you do, it's basically a forum joke at this point. Even my wife laughs about it - who btw is also from Alabama and went to the same high school I did(but I'm sure you'll claim that's also a lie).

Your question was stupid and nothing more than you nut swinging off Auburn because you can't use your own team to talk about Alabama losing.

And I'm not even sure what makes you think you are some kind of expert on knowing when an Alabama fan became an Alabama fan, since you actually know very little about the topic. For some reason, the people who actually would know don't seem to doubt or worry about it.

Fact of the matter is you're just a butthurt little bitch, and you've been that way since I owned your ass about SEC bias being bullshit.

tenor.gif

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another useless talking head trying to drum up ratings.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have posted in 10 of the 25 threads showing on the front page right now. 11 of 28 if you want to count stickies.

Everyone knows what you do, it's basically a forum joke at this point. Even my wife laughs about it - who btw is also from Alabama and went to the same high school I did(but I'm sure you'll claim that's also a lie).

Your question was stupid and nothing more than you nut swinging off Auburn because you can't use your own team to talk about Alabama losing.

And I'm not even sure what makes you think you are some kind of expert on knowing when an Alabama fan became an Alabama fan, since you actually know very little about the topic. For some reason, the people who actually would know don't seem to doubt or worry about it.

Fact of the matter is you're just a butthurt little bitch, and you've been that way since I owned your ass about SEC bias being bullshit.

tenor.gif

So basically I called you out twice in this thread.

1 for being full of shit about me following you around
2 for you having a double standard about the use of "fuck"

Just because I call you out on your bias crap and I don't deep throat Alabama, you get mad and have to resort to name calling.

I don't give a crap about your wife or what she thinks.

Fact of the matter is you are a bandwagon little cocksucker, whose only comebacks are posting gifs and that has never even seen his "team" play. Anyone can be an expert if the use common sense and see gump fans have basically quadrupled in size from 2009 to now. It's not that hard to see all the Johnny come lately's. You act as if you are all high and mighty because you are a gump fan. Shut your smug ass up.

An there is absolutely SEC bias. You are blind if you think otherwise.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically I called you out twice in this thread.

1 for being full of shit about me following you around
2 for you having a double standard about the use of "fuck"

Just because I call you out on your bias crap and I don't deep throat Alabama, you get mad and have to resort to name calling.

I don't give a crap about your wife or what she thinks.

Fact of the matter is you are a bandwagon little cocksucker, whose only comebacks are posting gifs and that has never even seen his "team" play. Anyone can be an expert if the use common sense and see gump fans have basically quadrupled in size from 2009 to now. It's not that hard to see all the Johnny come lately's. You act as if you are all high and mighty because you are a gump fan. Shut your smug ass up.

An there is absolutely SEC bias. You are blind if you think otherwise.

This is how stupid you are: The whole thing about WVU getting fucked again was nothing more than a damn joke based on the conversation that was going on.

But you're such a butthurt little bitch you couldn't see it.