• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to move on from Allen and Rudolph?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is apparently not the same receiver now and I cannot keep hanging onto Allen at the expense of others. Of course I have more expendable pieces in Cohen and Henry, but they are backup pieces to my starting backs.

Holding on to Allen kept me from getting both Coleman and Gordon off waivers and I had to choose Gordon instead.

Rudolph is up and down with Keenum. Keenum does not utilize him the way Bradford and even Bridgewater did. I feel he's not worth holding onto over getting someone like Cook or maybe Gresham, who is looking like a redzone target for Stanton. TE is a crappy position so far this year though. I have Clay as my other TE.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gordon is being over valued for a guy whose been missing for 3 years on an offense that is terrible. Allen may be up and down, but his "up" days have to pay off more than anyone on the Browns.

As for Rudolph, rumor is Teddy may be back soon. But it's a big if. Clay may be better with a rookie QB right now.

Last edited:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you have Kelce, Gronk or Ertz you're pretty much hoping for a TE or it doesn't matter.

Rudolph has atleast 5 receptions each week since Game 4. Just hope one is a TD.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gordon is being over valued for a guy whose been missing for 3 years on an offense that is terrible. Allen may be up and down, but his "up" days have to pay off more than anyone on the Browns.

As for Rudolph, rumor is Teddy may be back soon. But it's a big if. Clay may be better with a rookie QB right now.

Maybe but he's the better deep threat.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen will be seeing the bench this week for Maclin.