• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is It Just Me???

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like the longest offseason ever, and we still have 3 months to go until the season. Maybe it's because we ended the season so well, it just feels like it stopped right in the middle of something. Is it just me or does this offseason seem like forever?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always does for me every year. Baseball season is so long and boring and all ya have this time of year. Summer is so short in WA, so mentally you want to stretch that out. Yes, I am sooo eager for the season to start.. cheers

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems long to me too. But mini camps and then training camp will give you something to watch and talk about.

CFL starts soon too, if you are really Jonesing for a football fix.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this year seems longer because of all the anticipation. It looks like perhaps the best roster ever! With the 49ers also looking very good.....well the wait is painful.

We need some games! I would guess the ratings will be off the boards for Seahawks games!

Right now it's about talking about the new rosters. Both the additions and the subtractions. However you can only rehash that so much.

Looking forward to training camp like never before and that is saying something because last year I was all ears to hear about the QB competition. This year there are so many things to look at!

Yeah.....it's been a loooooong offseason.

Go Seahawks!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this year seems longer because of all the anticipation. It looks like perhaps the best roster ever! With the 49ers also looking very good.....well the wait is painful.

We need some games! I would guess the ratings will be off the boards for Seahawks games!

Right now it's about talking about the new rosters. Both the additions and the subtractions. However you can only rehash that so much.

Looking forward to training camp like never before and that is saying something because last year I was all ears to hear about the QB competition. This year there are so many things to look at!

Yeah.....it's been a loooooong offseason.

Go Seahawks!

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad I have baseball to keep me busy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only I could believe that the Mariners are getting better.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offseason is starting to drag. The beginning was great with the Harvin trade, FA and the draft, but boy has it slowed down. i guess it'll be that much more special when football comes back.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only I could believe that the Mariners are getting better.
That's the problem with the offseason in this town. You start off with hope that the M's will be something other than what they have been for the last decade and by the end of April you are left again disappointed and looking forward to football again with a huge void lingering until fall camps start.