• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is It Finally Over Over

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms needed to trade away everyone this season and end up getting as much farm as possible to blow the whole thing up... but what does Dipoto do? Go into buy mode and just add a bunch of average Joe's because we had zero farm system for trade ammo to begin with.

And Walker is pitching 3.5 ERA with 2.8 in the last month, so even that trade is looking fairly equal now. DBacks are basically in the playoffs.

God and the haul we could've gotten for Felix back in 2014 when I was saying to trade him. UGH.

This team isn't going anywhere now or next year. Should've got rid of Seager and Paxton too when we had the chance. Build the team right, through the farm system just like the Yankees/Sox, and Cubs did.

And our pitching next year good God that'll be bad. Bunch of injury prone guys and Felix's arm is not what it used to be. We have ZERO trade ammunition to acquire pitchers we desperately need.

I agree with what you're saying, but I don't have any faith that Dipoto can orchestrate a successful rebuild.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mariner are exactly what we thought they were... a below .500 team...