• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Aaron Rodgers Overrated?

Is Aaron Rodgers Overrated

• Yes

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 84.8%

• Total voters

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
The real greatest QB in the league won a game that he had no business winning with a balls out last minute drive.
Yes indeed, Rodgers was superb on that drive and thanks for acknowledging that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL today and of this generation IMO. But, he and Brady both get a big FU for today. Not because they brought their teams back for a last second score, but because there was absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that both would. I mean come on. It doesn't even matter who the WRs are or anything. We all knew they were going to do it and it was almost boring. They are both great clutch QBs

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best comeback ever with the amount of injuries the Packers had today. Damn, that was some clutch QB play and that Jordy TD was the perfect pass. R E L A X

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best comeback ever with the amount of injuries the Packers had today. Damn, that was some clutch QB play and that Jordy TD was the perfect pass. R E L A X
He did it even though both starting offensive tackles were not playing.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did it even though both starting offensive tackles were not playing.

Overrated ... not at all. Speaking as a Lions' fan ... a Big Pain In The Ass ... absolutely.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

All I know is that the presumptive greatest QB in the NFL spit the bit at home against Cincy and the real greatest QB in the league won a game that he had no business winning with a balls out last minute drive.
Alright, let's throw down then! Here I go!

That was an incomplete pass in the endzone. It should have been reversed.

BOOM!

Reactions: GNG

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, let's throw down then! Here I go!

That was an incomplete pass in the endzone. It should have been reversed.

BOOM!

Spittin the bit for 58 minutes is still spittin the bit.

Oh wait...............

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not overrated. He is the sole reason the Packers even make the playoffs. Better than Brady? Better skill set but not more accomplished. Some of it isn't his fault.

I don't think he will last as long as Brady or Manning though. He relies a lot on rolling out of the pocket and throwing on the run. That is great now, but eventually his mobility is going to decline. I think it already has a bit but not enough for a casual fan to see.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you are so insecure

heh....too fucking funny.....it's all about Brady hating....insecure is right.

Oh well. Both great QB's lead last minute comebacks in vastly different manner. One guy has his drive extended when he fumbles (only to have his teammate recover) and throws up a ball for grabs (shoulda been picked but dropped). The other (superior) guy takes a significantly inferior team on his back - as usual - and wills his team to win with pinpoint accuracy under heavy pressure.

Aaron Rodgers - the best QB in the league.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh....too fucking funny.....it's all about Brady hating....insecure is right.

Oh well. Both great QB's lead last minute comebacks in vastly different manner. One guy has his drive extended when he fumbles (only to have his teammate recover) and throws up a ball for grabs (shoulda been picked but dropped). The other (superior) guy takes a significantly inferior team on his back - as usual - and wills his team to win with pinpoint accuracy under heavy pressure.

Aaron Rodgers - the best QB in the league.

The other (superior) guy...

...but this thread isn't about Brady and I'm the one who's insecure.

Rodgers made some incredible plays yesterday. It's amazing how he has that kind of zip on the ball when he's fading back or hitting the ground.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking, back to the excuses:rolleyes2:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

I think we saw the best come back ever last February....oh wait, I forgot, Superbowls don't count.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

I think we saw the best come back ever last February....oh wait, I forgot, Superbowls don't count.
Niether do playoffs when it comes to AR. Nut huggers prefer we just talk regular season stats and fantasy. Go figure.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe AR has only been to one SB. He has to surpass Peyton Manning's record before he can get to Brady. He's not going to get there.

I'd love to see a Brady - Rodgers Super Bowl. But not sure the Packers can get past Atlanta to get there. We shall see.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe AR has only been to one SB. He has to surpass Peyton Manning's record before he can get to Brady. He's not going to get there.

I'd love to see a Brady - Rodgers Super Bowl. But not sure the Packers can get past Atlanta to get there. We shall see.
Ahhhh redemption if they both could get back there.