• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Aaron Rodgers Overrated?

Is Aaron Rodgers Overrated

• Yes

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 84.8%

• Total voters

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
For a long time Aaron Rodgers has been labeled as elite but in reality, he has only won 1 Super Bowl and that was with the 2nd best defense in the league and while having many really good to great weapons at wide receiver.

Lately, Rogers has been falling flat on his face and has averaged only 9.5 wins over the last 4 years.

With all of the QB's who have won more than 1 SB you'd think Aaron Rogers would have if he weren't so overrated.

No matter what the topic, you just consistently suck at it. It's like you're trying to look stupid.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I'd argue one group takes the cake
Spectacular...coming from a guy whose team had fans on the Packers board telling us that Jackson was doing just as well as Rodgers when their careers started...if you forgot, that was Tarvaris Jackson.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spectacular...coming from a guy whose team had fans on the Packers board telling us that Jackson was doing just as well as Rodgers when their careers started...if you forgot, that was Tarvaris Jackson.

T-Jack stunk

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-Jack stunk
Right, but back in 08 some of the morons in your fanbase were touting him as the next best thing and couldn't see that Rodgers was miles better.

The point is, your fanbase has just as many worthless and blind homers as any other.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but back in 08 some of the morons in your fanbase were touting him as the next best thing and couldn't see that Rodgers was miles better.

The point is, your fanbase has just as many worthless and blind homers as any other.

Disagree

We've never held a protest over call

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little late to be asking that question ... probably a future Hall of Famer

He may be but I don't think he's there quite yet....Granted he is arguably the best talented qb in the league right now, but he had the good fortune of sitting under one of the all time greats for 3 yrs and then stepped into a championship caliber team....That doesn't take away from his ability and accomplishments but most qb's drafted in the first 3 rounds today are probably starting somewhere between day 1 or the following year.....
If he were thrown into the fire out of the gate like many are today, it may be a whole different conversation....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be but I don't think he's there quite yet....Granted he is arguably the best talented qb in the league right now, but he had the good fortune of sitting under one of the all time greats for 3 yrs and then stepped into a championship caliber team....That doesn't take away from his ability and accomplishments but most qb's drafted in the first 3 rounds today are probably starting somewhere between day 1 or the following year.....
If he were thrown into the fire out of the gate like many are today, it may be a whole different conversation....
What the hell does not starting for his first 3 years have to do with how he's perceived or how good he is? This is probably one of the dumber arguments of why somebody should or shouldn't be considered HOF worthy I've ever read.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell does not starting for his first 3 years have to do with how he's perceived or how good he is? This is probably one of the dumber arguments of why somebody should or shouldn't be considered HOF worthy I've ever read.

I didn't say it had any bearing on HOF status Goober....The thread is about is he overrated or not...You might try reading what the topic is about before you make such a fool of yourself.....:rolleyes2:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it had any bearing on HOF status Goober....The thread is about is he overrated or not...You might try reading what the topic is about before you make such a fool of yourself.....:rolleyes2:
Well, limpdick, if you read your shit, you stated it might be a different story if he started from day 1, but he didn't, just like you'd be intelligent if you weren't a fucking moron.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you read your shit, you stated it might be a different story if he started from day 1, but he didn't, just like you'd be intelligent if you weren't a moron.

Try asking your mommy to help you read and comprehend, you little retarded h0m0....:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is just one idiotic post, at least back up your point

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok limp d camel humper...

Looks like your mama did a crack head of a job raising you....Is she still on the same street corner ????:stephena:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What protest? If you're talking about fans whining on boards, just stop...

Packers fans protest at Lambeau Field

I'm speaking largely tongue in cheek.

I agree Packer fans are some of the most passionate fans in the NFL. The same passion you guys brag about by telling everyone you're the best fans, is the same passion I'm making fun of

My experience extends beyond message boards and comment sections, those are comical. I frequently go to Wisconsin, it's nuts. I've never been to a event in Wisconsin where there isn't at least one person wearing Packer jersey/gear. Weddings, funerals, baptism, Easter brunch, always at least one.

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might just be the worst troll thread of all time. I only made it a few pages in, couldn't go any further.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might just be the worst troll thread of all time. I only made it a few pages in, couldn't go any further.
You're right and it's time to get this thread back on track. So I'll the OP with a question.
Does a bear shit in the woods?