• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iron Bowl

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1476383_709626559061084_1568691194_n.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty confident. I think it will be a good game but I don't think of awwbun as a scary team like they were when they had Cam and Fairley. I figure the barn will come out all fired up to start the game and may get up by a score or so but Bama settles in per usual and takes over by the 3rd if not sooner. Not to mention, I like the way our guys have been playing on the road the last few years or so, like they've got something to prove.

Bama 38
barn 17

I was incorrect.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This hole in my chest doesn't feel any better the next morning. :bawling:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's sour grapes but...... That fucking Nick Marshall tying TD should have been a penalty. Linemen blocking down the field before the ball crosses the line of scrimmage should have resulted in ineligable receivers down the field. Fucking refs blew calls all night.

Are those not AU players 3 yards ahead of the LOS has the pass is being thrown?

nick-marshall-not-across-the-line.jpg

This link has a GIF of the play, one of the players was a RB so he's good, but #63 was clearly ahead of the LOS.

Nick Marshall Threw a Game-Tying Touchdown Pass to Sammie Coates | The Big Lead

The rules clear state that an ineligable receiver cannot be past the "neutral zone" or LOS before a forward past crosses the LOS.

Eligible receiver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perfect definition of what I'm talking about....

Know Your Annoying Penalties: Ineligible Man Downfield - Team Speed Kills

It doesn't matter now.... But I need some confirmation here that the refs blew the call.... Even after it was reviewed concerning whether he had crossed the LOS before the pass. No one said a damn thing about the lineman being 3 yards down field.

And.... FUCK AWBARN

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that would make me feel better is Auburn losing the SECCG, and then Bama and Missouri get the BCS bowls, while Auburn goes Capital One.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm struggling to not act like a Wisconsin fan, there were so many missed, blown and a fantom false start that effected the outcome of this game.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvey Updike Karma > Beno Mojo. I'm whupped. That's all I have to say..................about that.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the ref complaining. did you guys forget that the refs blew a play dead when auburn was gaining field position on a punt? or the one decent special teams play that alabama had (a jones punt return) had an obvious block in the back? both the touchdowns that were called back (marshall run and cooper run) should not have been overturned. neither mattered in the end... but the officials were bad on both sides. the outcome of the game was not altered by the refs though.

wde

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the ref complaining. did you guys forget that the refs blew a play dead when auburn was gaining field position on a punt? or the one decent special teams play that alabama had (a jones punt return) had an obvious block in the back? both the touchdowns that were called back (marshall run and cooper run) should not have been overturned. neither mattered in the end... but the officials were bad on both sides. the outcome of the game was not altered by the refs though.

wde

The TD run Marshall had was fine, but that third and 19 or whatever it was had a blown holding call that allowed Marshall to get free and complete the pass. I said I wouldn't give my opinion but forget it and I know its typical to say this, but there really were a lot of blown, missed and phantom calls that effected the game. The "false start" on Arie K on the second FG...really? What about the late, low hit on McCarron on the TD pass? Oh well. Go Mizzou

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TD run Marshall had was fine, but that third and 19 or whatever it was had a blown holding call that allowed Marshall to get free and complete the pass. I said I wouldn't give my opinion but forget it and I know its typical to say this, but there really were a lot of blown, missed and phantom calls that effected the game. The "false start" on Arie K on the second FG...really? What about the late, low hit on McCarron on the TD pass? Oh well. Go Mizzou

kouindjo jumped. not much but he moved. honestly dont know about the mccarron hit but if it was a td, then the result of the penalty would have been a touchback on the next kickoff. where did auburn get the ball instead?

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kouindjo jumped. not much but he moved. honestly dont know about the mccarron hit but if it was a td, then the result of the penalty would have been a touchback on the next kickoff. where did auburn get the ball instead?

Well I've slept since then, but if I remember correctly that was when Auburn ended up returning it the 30ish and then scored.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The missed face mask holding, the phantom false start and the offensive lineman downfield of the tying TD pass were three massive blown calls that affected the outcome of the game. Now my Facebook page is being flooded of a picture showing the barner clearly out of bounds on that return.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The missed face mask holding, the phantom false start and the offensive lineman downfield of the tying TD pass were three massive blown calls that affected the outcome of the game. Now my Facebook page is being flooded of a picture showing the barner clearly out of bounds on that return.

Hmm, I thought he stayed in myself. Haven't saw the pic you speak of yet though.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that picture floating around is photoshopped. lol at the gumps spending time photoshopping to try and prove the refs were worse than they were. really, really sad.

sometimes you just get your shit pushed in at the line of scrimmage.