• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa Week and Final Regular Season game 2016

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks!! It just felt like yesterday we were getting ready for Fresno St game.

Now it Iowa week! A lot is at stake! Bragging rights. We win then all of Husker Nation becomes Gophers fan for one game.

Question this week is like a broken record. How is Tommy feeling and will he play.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
early spread is out Iowa is favor anywhere from 1 to 3 points.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this has been posted but, rumor has it that Ryker Fyfe had surgery Sunday on his non throwing wrist and may not be able to play this Friday.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15094283_1332873973390097_5620815767013525943_n.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone posted it happened in the third quarter(Sipple?) and Fyfe played in the 4th quarter. WOW.

I broke my right wrist real bad, hurt like hell, swelled up like hell, I am right handed, and I was forced to use the computer mouse with my left hand, which actually makes more sense. Enough on that.

If Fyfe broke his wrist as badly as I did, I know I could not have played. For me, the pain was almost unbearable and I knew I was messed up.

I have also fractured my ankle several times, but I was able to wrap that up and continue playing. i hurt, it was swollen, but not debilitating.

Interesting week. Fyfe might be hurt, and we know Tommy tweaked his hamstring. The way Tommy was walking around on Saturday, it did not look like it was a bad pulled hamstring. Still, a hamstring injury is not good. that leaves Zack Darlington. How cool would it be for him to get to start T QB or even play QB at Nebraska? I bet his Dad would be super proud, and his Mom might be super worried. Still, I would love to see Mr. Darlington get in the game as a QB.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we have to play another one of our Safties at QB it'll still look better than what iowa has for offense. We gifted them the W last 2 games with turnovers and awful generous penalties

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we have to play another one of our Safties at QB it'll still look better than what iowa has for offense. We gifted them the W last 2 games with turnovers and awful generous penalties
Pretty sure we won 2 years ago :scratch:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone get me an avy. I don't have time to look for a good one right now.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy hamstring is still a ?. Ryker has a broken wrist one pin in wrist. Brace on left wrist. It might be the Zach show.

Stanley and Drew are in concussion protocol!

WOW!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Someone posted it happened in the third quarter(Sipple?) and Fyfe played in the 4th quarter. WOW.

I broke my right wrist real bad, hurt like hell, swelled up like hell, I am right handed, and I was forced to use the computer mouse with my left hand, which actually makes more sense. Enough on that.

If Fyfe broke his wrist as badly as I did, I know I could not have played. For me, the pain was almost unbearable and I knew I was messed up.

I have also fractured my ankle several times, but I was able to wrap that up and continue playing. i hurt, it was swollen, but not debilitating.

Interesting week. Fyfe might be hurt, and we know Tommy tweaked his hamstring. The way Tommy was walking around on Saturday, it did not look like it was a bad pulled hamstring. Still, a hamstring injury is not good. that leaves Zack Darlington. How cool would it be for him to get to start T QB or even play QB at Nebraska? I bet his Dad would be super proud, and his Mom might be super worried. Still, I would love to see Mr. Darlington get in the game as a QB.

If we had Urban Meyer we would actually have a chance to win with a third string QB!!! Seriously though, Nebraska will have a very hard time winning this game. Don't forget, Iowa beat Michigan without their starter also injured. One question... When did Michigan's starting QB leave the Iowa game?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This game will come down to which coach can make better game time decisions.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presser said Morgan Jr and Drew Brown are going through concussion protocols, if that's the case I don't think they can be cleared by Fri

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MR:
“I don’t know,” Riley said laughing. “We have a good feeling that Tommy is going to be able to do something. We have a feeling that Ryker is going to be able to do something. We’re going to have to assess tonight, get the offense installed, let both of them take some turns, and then give Zack (Darlington) turns. This will be the biggest juggling act that we’ve had to start a week, but I really believe when we come out of it tonight, we’ll know more. We’ll know more after tomorrow’s practice, and that will head us into the final days of preparation before the game.

“We’re going to have to see how they are and how they function and run the plays without knowing a set rotation right this minute.”
so, TA can probably stand there and throw, but can't run too well. Fyfe could probably run and throw but most definitely won't want to take a lot of licks. Darlington, who knows, he was a spread QB in HS wasn't he? so, basically we just need to tell our o-line to step the f-up and actually block some people.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear they are excited for this game in Iowa City.

50centtickets_crop_north.jpg

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate every team in the big ten Sept Fer NebHuskers

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the hate in the Big 10. I don't hate any team. I just want us to raise oor level of play to be in the mix. The number of blue bloods in this conference is amazing.

With that said I would love to hove a big red cock down any Wisconsin fans throat. Teams alright, their fans are just Oregon fans in red.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'mma tell you what Minnesota has the Husker nation behind them. They can't lose