• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa State is Next...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ISU will be overconfident coming into town.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU 49 - Baylor 17
How did we beat a team that beat Baylor, a team that laid 73 on us?
ISU game depends on which WVU team shows up

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU 49 - Baylor 17
How did we beat a team that beat Baylor, a team that laid 73 on us?
ISU game depends on which WVU team shows up

A few reasons. OSU had Walsh as their starting QB instead of Chelf. Walsh missed some wide open WR's and the WR's dropped a bunch of passes. Before WVU's defense was decimated by injuries, they were a pretty solid unit and had a great game against OSU. Trickett got hurt in this game, but he gutted out a solid performance. Like Dana has said, his team is good enough to beat anybody in the league, but not good enough to play poorly and beat anybody in the league.

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few reasons. OSU had Walsh as their starting QB instead of Chelf. Walsh missed some wide open WR's and the WR's dropped a bunch of passes. Before WVU's defense was decimated by injuries, they were a pretty solid unit and had a great game against OSU. Trickett got hurt in this game, but he gutted out a solid performance. Like Dana has said, his team is good enough to beat anybody in the league, but not good enough to play poorly and beat anybody in the league.
All good points, and I agree, just saying you can't compare other teams game scores and try and make a prediction for our game.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points, and I agree, just saying you can't compare other teams game scores and try and make a prediction for our game.

Agreed.

The KU game was one in which we were schematically challenged. We knew that going into the game.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on tweets today and last week... does not look like WVU did any game prep last week. Dana referred to it as development time of the younger players and those who've not seen much playing time.

He mentioned several of the defensive starters have played a ton, and they're worn down. Those kids needed a break, and received one.

Trickett has been cleared to play this Saturday. I would guess his mentioning of this indicates he will be the starter.

Dana mentioned there is a lot to play for... especially the 12 seniors who will play their last game at MPS. Unfortunately, it might be in front of one of the smallest crowds to see a Mountaineer game in quite some time.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone needing two tickets Sec 220, PM me. I have the family over for Thanksgiving turkey and can't make the 3 pm kickoff.