• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa State Cyclones

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is OD, Cassie of the Hoop?

you old CBSer's will know who and what I mean....

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess every board has a 'Cassie'. Only this one won't let him have multiple ids, so he can't have conversations with his alt's.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is OD, Cassie of the Hoop?

you old CBSer's will know who and what I mean....

Love the Cassells. Wish he were here.

But of course, because of the no alt rules, he would never survive.

OD comes very close to matching his style, except without the Conferencism.

Yeah, I just made up a word called "Conferencism." That shit's copyrighted, MOFO'S!!!

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Cassie is one of the greatest trolls of all time. One of my real world buddies who posted on CBS texted him on my phone one of the times his personal stuff got posted as a prank on me. Turns out the bastard is kinda normal in real life. He would text me occasionally to talk football.

I figured I was destined to end up with my head in a box or something but surprisingly he just talked football like a normal person outside of that site. The reason he left the site was because some psycho tracked him down and started stalking him at work and home. The internet is serious business apparently...

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Cassie is one of the greatest trolls of all time. One of my real world buddies who posted on CBS texted him on my phone one of the times his personal stuff got posted as a prank on me. Turns out the bastard is kinda normal in real life. He would text me occasionally to talk football.

I figured I was destined to end up with my head in a box or something but surprisingly he just talked football like a normal person outside of that site. The reason he left the site was because some psycho tracked him down and started stalking him at work and home. The internet is serious business apparently...

It can get kinda freaky. :)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

99% of the posters in here, despite all the abusive language and smack talking and shit, are most likely down to earth guys in real life that you would enjoy having a drink with.