• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Iowa St @ West Virginia 4 pm (ET) ESPN

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope @ralphiewvu is okay, haven't seen him on the last few wake up bitches threads.....

Appreciate the well thoughts ole buddy. I’m good, I was at the game last week and was waiting impatiently for the drunk Cajun to start the damn thread this week. It was after 8 and I had a golf tourney to attend.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a beautiful day in Morgantown, and I wish I could have gone to the game. Hopefully, this series stays in October for a while, so I can go to the next one while it is still like it was today instead of the dreary November weather of the past few visits by ISU. Good luck to West Virginia the rest of the year, and I hope their injured QB is well soon.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a beautiful day in Morgantown, and I wish I could have gone to the game. Hopefully, this series stays in October for a while, so I can go to the next one while it is still like it was today instead of the dreary November weather of the past few visits by ISU. Good luck to West Virginia the rest of the year, and I hope their injured QB is well soon.

Thank you sir, good luck to ISU. Hope they go undefeated the rest of the way and win the B12.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir, good luck to ISU. Hope they go undefeated the rest of the way and win the B12.
And thank you too sir. :) I will be rooting for West Virginia to win out too! Lots of tough games for both teams to face. Yikes!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thank you too sir. :) I will be rooting for West Virginia to win out too! Lots of tough games for both teams to face. Yikes!

I struggle to see another W this year. But we are young and a new coaching staff. Next week looks mighty bad for the old gold and blue.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I struggle to see another W this year. But we are young and a new coaching staff. Next week looks mighty bad for the old gold and blue.
That's why God invented Moonshine! :)