• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Introduce Yourself

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually just considered him as assumed. The "BB -n pops" line was before we started listing players who played for both orgs.

Next to Willie Mac, actually.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey all..

new to the board (rivals ex-pat). giants fan since the early 60s growing up in socal. moved to the bay area in 74 and attending games since. several croix de candlesticks. currently retired in sf, about 2 blks from pac-bell (att still doesn't roll off the finger tips). partial season tix holder, 15-20 games/yr.

posting in the game thread last night, @calsnowskier suggested i drop in here....
i'd join the conversation tonight, but unfortunately i'll be at the game :yes: and not interested in looking at my phone. our seats are next to the visitors' friends and family section - send some mojo to help me keep my cool dealing with 'em. nothing would be better than a fast start to keep their blue wearing ursus butts in their seats

oh.. and as i record the game and i assume doyers/nats could overrun, mlb networks would pick up the beginning of our game?

btw.. if you couldn't tell - i ramble so apologies in advance

-stm

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, stm. You seem to know your stuff and cand stand up well to heretics, so you should fit in fine.

We have a lot of shorthand here as we have been posting together for over 10 years. Feel free to ask for explanations or (even better) add to the lexicon.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, stm. You seem to know your stuff and cand stand up well to heretics, so you should fit in fine.

We have a lot of shorthand here as we have been posting together for over 10 years. Feel free to ask for explanations or (even better) add to the lexicon.

glad to be here. the other board was college football and predominantly southern so it was like talking in an echo chamber when we got to the post season....

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey all..

new to the board (rivals ex-pat). giants fan since the early 60s growing up in socal. moved to the bay area in 74 and attending games since. several croix de candlesticks. currently retired in sf, about 2 blks from pac-bell (att still doesn't roll off the finger tips). partial season tix holder, 15-20 games/yr.

posting in the game thread last night, @calsnowskier suggested i drop in here....
i'd join the conversation tonight, but unfortunately i'll be at the game :yes: and not interested in looking at my phone. our seats are next to the visitors' friends and family section - send some mojo to help me keep my cool dealing with 'em. nothing would be better than a fast start to keep their blue wearing ursus butts in their seats

oh.. and as i record the game and i assume doyers/nats could overrun, mlb networks would pick up the beginning of our game?

btw.. if you couldn't tell - i ramble so apologies in advance

-stm

Welcome aboard. You brought us good luck last night. May that continue!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir. Didn't know he'd be so quick with the ban button lmao. Is he still around?

Thanks. Howve you been Cal?
I read the thread that caused the hubbub the next day. I was pissed and ended up getting kicked out of the admin club because of it.

You went too far, no question. You were being a d. But they egged you on and wanted to ban someone. It was a very unprofessional situation all around.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the thread that caused the hubbub the next day. I was pissed and ended up getting kicked out of the admin club because of it.

You went too far, no question. You were being a d. But they egged you on and wanted to ban someone. It was a very unprofessional situation all around.

hey, you wont get an argument from me. I acted stupid. young, and dumb lol. I didn't know all that though. thanks for the support.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you go through Shaggy (the new owner) to get back in, or just create a new user? Shaggy seems pretty even keel...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you go through Shaggy (the new owner) to get back in, or just create a new user? Shaggy seems pretty even keel...

I created a new account. I did get a pm from him about how admins will be watching my posts, etc while I'm still new. I think that's probably automated. not sure he knows about everything that happened. hopefully he lets me stick around lol.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a new account. I did get a pm from him about how admins will be watching my posts, etc while I'm still new. I think that's probably automated. not sure he knows about everything that happened. hopefully he lets me stick around lol.
I doubt there will be an issue. Hammer was the instigator of most of those old fights. No need to keep those old feuds alive.

Either way, good to see you back around. Don’t be a stranger. :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt there will be an issue. Hammer was the instigator of most of those old fights. No need to keep those old feuds alive.

Either way, good to see you back around. Don’t be a stranger. :)

Thanks man. Lurking made me feel like I was creepin on yall in the shower or something...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER share the loofa.

Yuck