• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting take for the HB position

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<~~~~

One of my all-time favorite Buckeyes. I would gladly trade up to take him #1 overall in a FF dynasty league, without even knowing who's going to take him Thursday. I will almost certainly root for him, no matter who drafts for him. If I were an NFL GM, I probably wouldn't draft him top 11 in this class; however, if the Bears draft him @11, that'd certainly make it a lot easier for me to "adopt" them when I move to Chicago (or, if we're being honest, the second the pick is made).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will be gone but if he is there I expect Pace to grab him up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will be gone but if he is there I expect Pace to grab him up.

As do I. I was listening to his interview on Dan Patrick and also on Rome yesterday (draftee's making the final national media rounds everywhere right now). He was talking about how the Bears love him.

He also mentioned during the combine, that if he could choose one team to play for, it would be the Bears. He said they were his favorite team growing up or something.

It's well documented how much I don't like taking RB's high, or spending on them. However, if you're going to do it, this is the year... and I think Elliot is pretty talented. This is the first year in a while, where I don't believe we have those one or two needs we HAVE to address. If he falls, I think he's pretty talented... I wouldn't be thrilled, but I would live with it. No doubt.

I'd like it more than the White pick, to be honest. However, the jury is still out on him. We would basically have two big name skill position rookies. Which could be really fun if they're both good.