• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

interesting prospective about Memorial Stadium

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who is complaining? NU fans are? Or other fans? If other fans are complaining they can take a corn cob and shove it up their ass...If NU fans want it down, I don't know why? It's our building and it says something about our dedication towards the team/program.

terphusker

Currently Rosterbaiting
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Should the "Greatest Fans In College Football" Signs Be Removed From Memorial Stadium? - Corn Nation

Just wondering what everyone thinks about this. I don't see a huge problem with it, but apparently some fans do. It's not like NU just thought it would be a neat thing to do, I mean opponents, coaches, and the media has said this about Nebraska for years.

Leave them up!! I see it as the team and university thanking the fans for being as fantastic as they are. If we were never called such by opposing coaches players and announcers take it down. But we have been and the unversity is paying homage to such fans.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Other fan bases, as well as (almost) everyone in the media says it, so i say leave it up! Every time i get to a game i like seeing the sign, makes me feel special in all honesty! Special to be part of the best fans in college football!

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud to let anyone know that me and my fellow Husker fans are the greatest fans in college football...hell, I even think I'm a great Dad!! And I could really give a shit if every person in the world knows that I reeeeaaallly want the Huskers to kick the shit out of Texass (sp?). I guess I'm a childish adult!!

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'll help take them down when colorado and iowa state put "worst fans in college football" signs up

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'll help take them down when colorado and iowa state put "worst fans in college football" signs up

ill agree with the Colorado part, but iowa st??? never thought their fans were bad, but then again i have never dealt with them in Ames. My neighbor's wife is and iowa st. fan. she also cheers for nebraska except when they play each other, but last year when they beat us she bragged about how they did it with their best Rb out of the game n i told her " in all honesty being the best RB for Iowa St. is like being the skinniest kid at fat camp! it aint the big of a deal" :D

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill agree with the Colorado part, but iowa st??? never thought their fans were bad, but then again i have never dealt with them in Ames. My neighbor's wife is and iowa st. fan. she also cheers for nebraska except when they play each other, but last year when they beat us she bragged about how they did it with their best Rb out of the game n i told her " in all honesty being the best RB for Iowa St. is like being the skinniest kid at fat camp! it aint the big of a deal" :D

Did you happen to mention we turned the ball over 8 times? They could've beat us with a middle school RB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think mizzou fans rank right up there too. Everytime I go to Columbia I have to keep eyes in the back of my head. I don't know much about Iowa St though, I've never been to Ames personally. My mom and dad said back when they were in school and went to games out there it was pretty bad though.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you happen to mention we turned the ball over 8 times? They could've beat us with a middle school RB.

o trust me that was my main argument lol, i finally let her be happy, " well you finally won one in memorial stadium, we will let you have another in 30 years... you know to keep it like a tradition lol "

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think mizzou fans rank right up there too. Everytime I go to Columbia I have to keep eyes in the back of my head. I don't know much about Iowa St though, I've never been to Ames personally. My mom and dad said back when they were in school and went to games out there it was pretty bad though.

At colorado, you have to buy fake license plates or otherwise risk getting your car vandalized.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o trust me that was my main argument lol, i finally let her be happy, " well you finally won one in memorial stadium, we will let you have another in 30 years... you know to keep it like a tradition lol "

LOL... I bet she stfu after that.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL... I bet she stfu after that.

yep she pretty much did, and the funniest part about it was that her husband and her went to the iowa st. game together last year, ( her a huge cyclone... him a HUGE husker) and we joked later how that was the quietest trip home from lincoln ever!!:D