• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Chart

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey negative reinforcement won us that super bowl thank you very much.

Well I went on my rant about this coach .. and well so far I really full crap on that so ...life goes on

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes while with Houston against KC in the playoffs. I think they lost 30-0

That was one game. That was the bad. (Like I said when you have to put him in a situation where he has to win you the game he isn't going to do that for you) He's played a lot more then one game in his career. He has 44 touchdown passes, 28 INT's... Not great, not HORRIBLE... Like I keep saying... Is he who you want starting at QB for you? NO! Is he one of the worst QB's in the NFL? NO. One of the worst starting QB's in the NFL? Yes he is near the bottom of that list. But you said one of the worst QB's in the NFL.. I would say there are plenty of QB's worse then him on NFL rosters.

The entire point of the comparison wasn't jabbed at saying he was going to be an AWFUL QB.. It was to stay that he is boarderline starter, journeyman who can start but better served as a backup. That was all.

Is it wrong?

Could be. Let's hope so. But it wasn't the biggest slam in the world for a QB.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay If Trevor keeps on going like this ????????? Are we going to trade Lynch before trading deadline ?

I say yes . There has to be a team in dire need of him ? Right ?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay If Trevor keeps on going like this ????????? Are we going to trade Lynch before trading deadline ?

I say yes . There has to be a team in dire need of him ? Right ?

I don't think that is a deadline deal - it would more likely pre-draft deal. Don't expect day 1 or day 2 for a pick either.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is a deadline deal - it would more likely pre-draft deal. Don't expect day 1 or day 2 for a pick either.

You say that but Oz makes him expendable

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@58crash - I say that because Lynch is not a plug and play QB at this stage in his career. He is not going to help anyone - not knowing the system - and just two starts under his belt.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of people missed on Siemian

He had a sub 60% completion percentage, only 3 more TDs than INTs, and was coming off an injury out of college. Until he does something more than be impressive in a couple consecutive starts, nobody missed on Siemian. Excuse me if I'm not ready to crown him the next Brady. My optimism is still guarded.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@58crash - I say that because Lynch is not a plug and play QB at this stage in his career. He is not going to help anyone - not knowing the system - and just two starts under his belt.

You are right but only to a point a team that already know there season is over might bye into the Idea Lynch needs to be seasoned this year to be ready for next season . Like DC said teams want now .

Lynch Can play QB in this league IMO . I think he needs a lot of snaps to get there it could start around week 8 if we traded him now time to study the game plan . Miami since they would be intrested in a new QB after this year it looks . Cutler is still crap .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archie_Manning.jpg
He had a sub 60% completion percentage, only 3 more TDs than INTs, and was coming off an injury out of college. Until he does something more than be impressive in a couple consecutive starts, nobody missed on Siemian. Excuse me if I'm not ready to crown him the next Brady. My optimism is still guarded.

I did say if . But I will tell you this . You either have it . Or not . from the get go he had something special ...

Personaly I think his mom knew Archie Manning and had a fling !
url

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't think a 7th round QB in his 3rd year as a pro and 2nd year as a starter - isn't a miss - I can't help you. I didn't say he was great - I didn't say he reminded me of Brady - I didn't even say I thought he would beat out last year's 7th rounder Kelly next year. But, thanks for playing.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think a 7th round QB in his 3rd year as a pro and 2nd year as a starter - isn't a miss - I can't help you. I didn't say he was great - I didn't say he reminded me of Brady - I didn't even say I thought he would beat out last year's 7th rounder Kelly next year. But, thanks for playing.

He's starting. Great. Doesn't prove anybody has missed on him. There was good reason he dropped to the seventh, and until he has a team as an annual playoff contender it's hard to argue that he's anything more than a middle of the road QB.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's starting. Great. Doesn't prove anybody has missed on him. There was good reason he dropped to the seventh, and until he has a team as an annual playoff contender it's hard to argue that he's anything more than a middle of the road QB.

Except that middle of the road QBs are nor drafted in the 7th round - guys drafted in the 7th round - are Practice Squad fodder. So I will say - you personally missed on him. ;)

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that middle of the road QBs are nor drafted in the 7th round - guys drafted in the 7th round - are Practice Squad fodder. So I will say - you personally missed on him. ;)

:L

Until he does something more than start a few regular season games, he's a guy nobody missed on. He fell to the 7th for good reason. Does that mean he's a 7th round talent? It doesn't look like it, but that also doesn't mean he was a first round talent that fell simply because NFL scouts hadn't done due diligence.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Until he does something more than start a few regular season games, he's a guy nobody missed on. He fell to the 7th for good reason. Does that mean he's a 7th round talent? It doesn't look like it, but that also doesn't mean he was a first round talent that fell simply because NFL scouts hadn't done due diligence.

Like I just said in another thread Developing talent .

Last edited:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right .buddy .

But you missing something all the same . He is putting in the work and you can tell . He will Develop .

Yes crap happens but if normal stuff happens he will be a gem Dandy ..

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right .buddy .

But you missing something all the same . He is putting in the work and you can tell . He will Develop .

Yes crap happens but if normal stuff happens he will be a gem Dandy ..

I haven't heard the phrase gem dandy for a very long time. Never thought I'd pick it up on an NFL football message board but it's a gem dandy, fer sure.