• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

injuries from latest scrimmage

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hill’s block of Saunders’ punt resulted in Saunders getting injured. The redshirt senior suffered a right ankle contusion and missed the rest of the scrimmage, but he should be fine.

The news was not so good for receiver Xavier Boyce and whip linebacker Lorenzo Williams. Boyce suffered a left MCL sprain in his knee, while Williams suffered a right foot sprain. Both will undergo MRI’s next week."Taylor, Hill headline scrimmage

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hopefully, those guys heal up fast. We need to stay healthy specifically for BSU and the November stretch.

The punting is more worrisome to me overall though, rather the blocks themselves than the minor injury. Either Hill is a MANimal, or we have coverage problems. Boise will take note.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, those guys heal up fast. We need to stay healthy specifically for BSU and the November stretch.

The punting is more worrisome to me overall though, rather the blocks themselves than the minor injury. Either Hill is a MANimal, or we have coverage problems. Boise will take note.

yeah...lets just hope this is the case ;)

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you misspelled "orgy" in the title :D

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamer has been working heavily on punt blocks this offseason and has moved some studs into there. He has put Gayle, Collins, Hill, Luckett, Edwards, Williams and even Thomas on the blocking teams. One of my predictions for the first game is at least one blocked punt or kick.