• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Indiana week/game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line is out, started -5 and immediately went up to -7. To be honest, this one has scared me as a trap/potential letdown loss since before season. We'll need to continue taking care of the ball and play 4 solid quarters or IU could bite us. I still think we win, simply because this team is getting better and better and IU is struggling to beat the Maryland's and Rutgers of the world now. PSU is sky high and very confident club now and it shows in their play

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBU is worried we all should be worried. You weren't this worried against OSU. I think it will be a close game
PSU 28 - Indiana 24

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LBU is worried we all should be worried. You weren't this worried against OSU. I think it will be a close game
PSU 28 - Indiana 24

Swear to god! LBU is our Mr. Positive. I am going to chew my nails down to the 3rd knuckle now.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear to god! LBU is our Mr. Positive. I am going to chew my nails down to the 3rd knuckle now.

I'm Mr. Negative and he is Mr. Positive. LBU predicts a 10 game win season every year.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Mr. Negative and he is Mr. Positive. LBU predicts a 10 game win season every year.

I had 8-9 this year, 10 should be total based on where we are now though. Next year, we will start in top 10 and should expect 10 or more....team will be loaded and continue as such going forward....just checked back at the preseason prediction thread...you said I'd pick 10-2 with an LOL beside it....just sayin :-)

As for this game, it worries me a bit because they are solid and the noon kick, which is 11am their time. If PSU stays focused, we SHOULD beat them and keep rolling towards 10w and a nice bowl....I'll make my pick now:

PSU 31-23

Last edited:

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll manage to avoid the trap and be the optimist here for once ;-) Our defense is playing well and our offense is rolling along. I'm very close to finally removing these stupid construction cones that represent our offensive line for the past few years.

PSU 34-13

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll manage to avoid the trap and be the optimist here for once ;-) Our defense is playing well and our offense is rolling along. I'm very close to finally removing these stupid construction cones that represent our offensive line for the past few years.

PSU 34-13

As far as the cones go, hopefully no more injuries at Tackle, sounds like Mahon out for a while, plan B is swinging Bates or Mcgovern out there if there's an injury to avoid burning Fries RS so late. that said, Limegrover has done a hell of a job and you will definitely be able to remove them next season when Menet and Fries join already seasoned bunch in a very explosive offense.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the cones go, hopefully no more injuries at Tackle, sounds like Mahon out for a while, plan B is swinging Bates or Mcgovern out there if there's an injury to avoid burning Fries RS so late. that said, Limegrover has done a hell of a job and you will definitely be able to remove them next season when Menet and Fries join already seasoned bunch in a very explosive offense.

Word on Mahon?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halftime its all tied 14-14.

They are playing great defense against our banged up offense. Lost Palmer which hurts us. Only reason we aren't losing so far is they keep turning it over. This game is most likely going down to the wire if we can't get Barkley going. Thinking we need to do some more play action going to open things up.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva a come back. Limegrover needs a raise doing that with all those freshman on the OLine.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva a come back. Limegrover needs a raise doing that with all those freshman on the OLine.

Barkley with 33 carries = WOW. We never got away from the game plan and continued running the ball with that pieced together offensive line. Limegrover does need a raise. Our D did a excellent job and I was worried about our secondary throughout the day because Indiana's QB was throwing dimes all day, excellent job by him. I think we got a little lucky today. Don't see us winning this game without their many turn overs. However a win is a win.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game but super glad about the win with 2,3, and 4 losing. So PSU should move up to at least #7. And a major bowl is coming.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game but super glad about the win with 2,3, and 4 losing. So PSU should move up to at least #7. And a major bowl is coming.

Losing another starting tackle scares me a little bit. If OSU beats Michigan we win our division. However I don't see us beating the Badgers if our line keeps losing guys. Pry has done a amazing job with this defense especially the front 7. Linegrove keeps plugging guys in after 1 goes down and they do a decent job. Hats off to the staff and the players this year. Can't believe with all this success on the field we haven't had any players commit yet.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing another starting tackle scares me a little bit. If OSU beats Michigan we win our division. However I don't see us beating the Badgers if our line keeps losing guys. Pry has done a amazing job with this defense especially the front 7. Linegrove keeps plugging guys in after 1 goes down and they do a decent job. Hats off to the staff and the players this year. Can't believe with all this success on the field we haven't had any players commit yet.

It's going to be tough with offensive line injuries. Somehow, I'm thinking, mostly hoping, they'll get through it. McSorely will be forced to practice his quick release even more. Where do they get replacements from, guys who almost made the team or the jv squad?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be tough with offensive line injuries. Somehow, I'm thinking, mostly hoping, they'll get through it. McSorely will be forced to practice his quick release even more. Where do they get replacements from, guys who almost made the team or the jv squad?

RS Freshman if they are desperate enough to burn their eligibility with only 3-4 games remaining.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McGovern was dinged as well. Hopefully he and Palmer make it back this week, Mahon, I think he may be gone till the bowl, fingers crossed MSU game. If they need a replacement, Will Fries will be the guy. They have really been doing everything they can to keep from burning his RS, but he's ready to go if needed. With a potential B1G title game spot and even a playoff spot on line, its worth playing him. It sucks you'll lose him in 4 years, but you have to think this success will just have us reloading so we'll have capable replacements.

This game scared me from start and IU gave us all we wanted and then some. Watching teh rest of teh week unfold, I am happy to escape with the ugly W