• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Indiana Game week/game discussion thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hopefully Saquon, Bell and Allen are a go this week or we are in trouble. Only plus is IU QB and RB are dinged up. NO prediction till injury info is out for me

***edit - WOW, I saw someone post we opened as an 8 point favorite this week, Sudfeld and the RB must be really banged up

Last edited:

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An 8 point favorite? Is Vegas drunk? I watched the IU/OSU game and even when the backup QB and RB were in they were making plays. We need Barkley back or it'll be a long game.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An 8 point favorite? Is Vegas drunk? I watched the IU/OSU game and even when the backup QB and RB were in they were making plays. We need Barkley back or it'll be a long game.

Different offense with backup in, more zone read which I'm sure they didn't gameplan for. We destroyed that kid last year. Could also be a big letdown for IU after putting so much into OSU and falling just short, spent a lot of emotion. We definitely need BArkley and I think he's a go this week

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different offense with backup in, more zone read which I'm sure they didn't gameplan for. We destroyed that kid last year. Could also be a big letdown for IU after putting so much into OSU and falling just short, spent a lot of emotion. We definitely need BArkley and I think he's a go this week

He and Lynch are not on depth chart.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Lynch are not on depth chart.

If you look at depth chart every week, its just been the starters from previous week. All of them, but Lynch practiced, including Nelson taking 1st team reps, Barkley is expected to be a full go

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw us at 8pts favorites a few days ago. Then today when I saw that our stud RB's were out, I wanted to bet my house we wouldn't cover that spread. Didn't realize that IU's secondary was so bad. Luckily I didn't have any real money to bet. :pound:

Julius needs to get his confidence back and hopefully hit a extra point. We will need him big time next week.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done today. Liked the play action off the jet sweep. Liked seeing Hack tote the rock a few times today.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team took big step forward this week. Offense opened up some more, hack spread it around to 9 receivers, running game was adequate without BArkley, but this offense could take big jump if they continue with this gameplan and have Saquon back. Defense is filthy when everyone is healthy. 5-1, keep it rolling, let's see how we can do against the Buckeyes, hopefully we play loose and open with nothing to lose