• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that true? i thought ohio state lost the game and missouri finished 6th in the BCS. and then missouri was still behind ohio state in the final coaches poll. are you using ap poll? i dont have those results in front of me.

Yep and tOSU was ranked #1 not #2. tOSU did not even expect to be in that game that year.

We replaced our QB, RB, and top two receivers that year but it happened. Plus tOSU didn't have luck wins through out the season compiling the same record.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you forgot to have a life too.

So your only argument is some mythical, hypothetical scenario that may or may not have happened.

Geeze, why don't we just make up hypothetical plays to where tOSU could have been in 3 or 4 more title games as well.

LOL. Your arguments are truly pathetic.

Not if you get blasted. Your record could be worse than a couple of Big 10 teams and the Big 10 teams didn't need luck of all luck to get their record.

Its better to be a buckeye. After football season we get to root on our #2 ranked Basketball team as well. How's Auburn do in that sport? :lol:

the big 10 teams didn't need luck to get their better records? sorry, but i'd call playing a schedule of 1 or 2 ranked teams pretty lucky if we are going to compare records as superior or inferior based on straight wins and losses.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was not a third SEC team that was even close to Ohio sTate during their BCS bowl win years.

LOL at you being nothing but a Pathetic troll who makes desperate pathetic arguments where you end up falling flat on your face.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the big 10 teams didn't need luck to get their better records? sorry, but i'd call playing a schedule of 1 or 2 ranked teams pretty lucky if we are going to compare records as superior or inferior based on straight wins and losses.

rankings are subjective. You can't have 5 or 6 teams with the same record with the same rankings.

SEC gets totally favored in rankings which bolsters the rankings of your opponents.

I mean look at common opponents. Clemson beat a healthier Geogia team easier than Auburn did.

Does that make Clemson better that Auburn?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rankings are subjective. You can't have 5 or 6 teams with the same record with the same rankings.

SEC gets totally favored in rankings which bolsters the rankings of your opponents.

I mean look at common opponents. Clemson beat a healthier Geogia team easier than Auburn did.

i dunno... did clemson go on the road and beat texas a&m or knock off top 10 teams in consecutive weeks? if they did, then they probably have an argument, so long as auburn gets beat by at least 4 touchdowns or so in the title game.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and again, the SEC is favored in the rankings because they play and beat better teams.

the computers that don't have a bias bear this out. i remember when people were cracking their shit up after week 3 about how auburn was ranked #1 in the colley matrix poll, but in reality they were 3-0 and had beaten washington state who had in turn beaten USC on the road. there was very little data to go on.

and lo and behold auburn is back at #1 in that computer!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno... did clemson go on the road and beat texas a&m or knock off top 10 teams in consecutive weeks? if they did, then they probably have an argument, so long as auburn gets beat by at least 4 touchdowns or so in the title game.

So your asking if Clemson beat teams they didn't play?

No, they didn't beat teams that they didn't play but they did beat the same team Auburn played a lot easier and when they were much healthier and didn't need one of the biggest miracles ever seen on the football field.

LOL at your ignorant arguments. One right after the other.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and again, the SEC is favored in the rankings because they play and beat better teams.

the computers that don't have a bias bear this out. i remember when people were cracking their shit up after week 3 about how auburn was ranked #1 in the colley matrix poll, but in reality they were 3-0 and had beaten washington state who had in turn beaten USC on the road. there was very little data to go on.

and lo and behold auburn is back at #1 in that computer!

The SEC only played themselves. Who knows if they are really better. Its all perception.

Auburn only beat a bad WSU team by a touchdown and they are considered the best in the SEC.

LOL!

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all right back on topic...

Michigan's greatest coach in their history has 0.0000 national titles...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all right back on topic...

Michigan's greatest coach in their history has 0.0000 national titles...

Of course you neglected to post what his bowl record was.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and their current coach has zero conference titles. Even in the Mid Majors.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your asking if Clemson beat teams they didn't play?

No, they didn't beat teams that they didn't play but they did beat the same team Auburn played a lot easier and when they were much healthier and didn't need one of the biggest miracles ever seen on the football field.

LOL at your ignorant arguments. One right after the other.

Clemson beat Georgia by 3, Auburn beat Georgia by 5.

Was it all that amazing Clemson defense that caused Georgia's holder to bumble a FG hold in the 4th quarter which prevented them from going to OT? Shouldn't we just classify that as luck, because any time a Georgia player makes a mistake the Tigers are lucky, right?

Man I'm so glad my team won the games they needed to reach the national title game. If ya ain't FSU or Auburn, you're jealous.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson beat Georgia by 3, Auburn beat Georgia by 5.

Was it all that amazing Clemson defense that caused Georgia's holder to bumble a FG hold in the 4th quarter which prevented them from going to OT? Shouldn't we just classify that as luck, because any time a Georgia player makes a mistake the Tigers are lucky, right?

Man I'm so glad my team won the games they needed to reach the national title game. If ya ain't FSU or Auburn, you're jealous.

Auburn s Luck was something hardly ever seen before in college football.

Do you think anyone will be jealous of Auburn when they lose by 40?

LOL

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn s Luck was something hardly ever seen before in college football.

Do you think anyone will be jealous of Auburn when they lose by 40?

LOL

lol @ auburn's luck.

one "lucky" play where the defenders made a mistake.

ohio state has had 2 seasons of luck by not playing any good teams.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ auburn's luck.

one "lucky" play where the defenders made a mistake.

ohio state has had 2 seasons of luck by not playing any good teams.

Doesn't mean much when auburn has been capable of losing to 4-8 teams just last year.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio state beat multiple ranked teams. Auburn lost to multiple unranked teams

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn = playing for a national title
Ohio State = not

lol.

auburn could lose by 100 and still would have had a better season than ohio state.

lmao at auburn beating more top 10 teams in 2 weeks than ohio state in 3 seasons.