• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to be jealous of Auburn when they have accomplished so little compared to my team.

it's 2013 bro.

we are better than you.

lol @ 1 championship in the last 40 years on a controversial call and thinking you have accomplished a lot more than anyone.

LOL AT BEING JEALOUS.

LOLOLOLOL

sucks to suck ohio state.

lmao.

we are playing for all the marbles.

you are playing for your 3rd win over a top 20 team in 2 years. and that's only if wisconsin also wins. LOL

lol if auburn wins we will have twice as many championships in the last 4 years as ohio state in the last 40.

ohio state, legends in their own mind.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's 2013 bro.

we are better than you.

lol @ 1 championship in the last 40 years on a controversial call and thinking you have accomplished a lot more than anyone.

LOL AT BEING JEALOUS.

LOLOLOLOL

sucks to suck ohio state.

lmao.

we are playing for all the marbles.

you are playing for your 3rd win over a top 20 team in 2 years. and that's only if wisconsin also wins. LOL

lol if auburn wins we will have twice as many championships in the last 4 years as ohio state in the last 40.

ohio state, legends in their own mind.

So how many national titles does Auburn have in the last 40 years? And how many of them involved a player who would have been ineligible if he played in any other conference for his father pimping him out to the highest bidder which breaks both NCAA and SEC rules?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many national titles does Auburn have in the last 40 years? And how many of them involved a player who would have been ineligible if he played in any other conference for his father pimping him out to the highest bidder which breaks both NCAA and SEC rules?

just as many as ohio state.

and again, i'm not claiming that auburn has accomplished "far, far, far" more than anyone.

just that they are better than any team in the big 10 right now. and they are. and that they have been better than ohio state over the last decade. and they have been.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol good god sakau, get a life.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as many as ohio state.

and again, i'm not claiming that auburn has accomplished "far, far, far" more than anyone.

just that they are better than any team in the big 10 right now. and they are. and that they have been better than ohio state over the last decade. and they have been.

Auburns has about 3 years out of 100 where they have been better.

Lol at the little squirrel auburn who's only championship comes from a player that everyone believes got paid.

OSU has a million more accomplishments than Auburn and OHIO state doesn't lose to 4-8 teams .

:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than little aubies title that everyone believes they paid for they have less BCS bowl wins than OHIO state .

Lol at Auburn not even being close to Ohio state in all time accomplishments

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburns has about 3 years out of 100 where they have been better.

Lol at the little squirrel auburn who's only championship comes from a player that everyone believes got paid.

OSU has a million more accomplishments than Auburn and OHIO state doesn't lose to 4-8 teams .

if by 3 out of 100 you mean auburn has finished above ohio state in the bcs 4 of the last 4. then yeah.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if by 3 out of 100 you mean auburn has finished above ohio state in the bcs 4 of the last 4. then yeah.

No I mean 3 as in better record and better team.

Lol at using loop holes to suggest your 3 -9 pathetic team was better than an undefeated one.

That shows right there how pathetic and desperate you are for some sort of respect which no one buys.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol at using a poll that doesn't rank teams after bowl games.

How many other selective stats do you need to use for your less overall successful team?

:laugh3:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I mean 3 as in better record and better team.

Lol at using loop holes to suggest your 3 -9 pathetic team was better than an undefeated one.

That shows right there how pathetic and desperate you are for some sort of respect which no one buys.

and even if you dont count that, 3 out of the last 4 years.

auburn has been better this decade than ohio state. sorry, but it's true. at BEST ohio state has been equal to auburn.

more bowl wins, same number of overall wins (tougher conference), more national titles, more undefeated seasons. need i go on?

but all this is really secondary to the here and now where there is no doubt... ohio state wishes they were where auburn is. but they aren't.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at using a poll that doesn't rank teams after bowl games.

How many other selective stats do you need to use for your less overall successful team?

:laugh3:

use whatever poll you'd like. in recent memory, auburn has been better than ohio state. especially this year... the only one that matters.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and even if you dont count that, 3 out of the last 4 years.

auburn has been better this decade than ohio state. sorry, but it's true. at BEST ohio state has been equal to auburn.

more bowl wins, same number of overall wins (tougher conference), more national titles, more undefeated seasons. need i go on?

but all this is really secondary to the here and now where there is no doubt... ohio state wishes they were where auburn is. but they aren't.

TOSU has more BCS bowl wins. You know the bowls that matter. And they have finished in the top 5 and top 10 more.

Nice try though with your selective stats. You definitely need them being a lesser program and all.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
use whatever poll you'd like. in recent memory, auburn has been better than ohio state. especially this year... the only one that matters.

Year ain't over dope. Your one beat down away from finishing ranked below tOSU.

They won't forget your lucky wins and your unimpressive wins over unranked teams.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOSU has more BCS bowl wins. You know the bowls that matter. And they have finished in the top 5 and top 10 more.

Nice try though with your selective stats. You definitely need them being a lesser program and all.

only 1 game REALLY matters. and it's the one that auburn has won more times in the last decade than ohio state and will be playing in again while ohio state figures out its 2014 depth chart.

but hey, if you think winning a game in a system that limits 2 teams from each conference just so a conference doesn't monopolize the money even though their teams are the best is meaningful, keep touting that truly meaningless stat.

and finishing in the top 5 and top 10 is nice, no doubt... but we really do wonder how much of that was ohio state being great and how much of that is ohio state not facing quality competition. they might end up finishing in the top 5 this year despite beating opponents that combined for like 3 wins against ranked teams. clemson (0), michigan state (didn't beat them), penn state (1), wisconsin (0?) eh... who else? surely i'm missing a couple. has to be more than 1. right?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year ain't over dope. Your one beat down away from finishing ranked below tOSU.

They won't forget your lucky wins and your unimpressive wins over unranked teams.

auburn could probably lose 50-0 and finish ahead of ohio state. when has the team that finished #6 in the BCS jumped ahead of the loser of the 1/2 game?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 1 game REALLY matters. and it's the one that auburn has won more times in the last decade than ohio state and will be playing in again while ohio state figures out its 2014 depth chart.

There is your selective stats again. Not surprising sense you can't compare with total numbers. In fact you are not even close.

but hey, if you think winning a game in a system that limits 2 teams from each conference just so a conference doesn't monopolize the money even though their teams are the best is meaningful, keep touting that truly meaningless stat.

Wow you sure are dumb. Auburn was never left out of a BCS bowl because of that rule so you just wasted your pathetic breath trying make a point that where there is none.

and finishing in the top 5 and top 10 is nice, no doubt... but we really do wonder how much of that was ohio state being great and how much of that is ohio state not facing quality competition. they might end up finishing in the top 5 this year despite beating opponents that combined for like 3 wins against ranked teams. clemson (0), michigan state (didn't beat them), penn state (1), wisconsin (0?) eh... who else? surely i'm missing a couple. has to be more than 1. right?

So according to you, rankings only matter when talking about a team you played that Ohio State didn't.

You can't have it both ways Captain OCD. They are either valid or they're not.

Also, you don't give Clemson credit for beating a ranked georgia team that was healthy but you do give Auburn credit for the ranked win over georgia even though they had several injuries and it took a miracle of all miracle fluke plays just for you them to pull out the win.

LOL, your desperation has reached levels never seen on the internet.

Is this what its like to be the fan of non elite team. Selective Stats, Skewed data, wrong data, and giving your team credit for things that you dismiss on other teams. LOL! I guess so.

You are exposed son and are completely pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
auburn could probably lose 50-0 and finish ahead of ohio state. when has the team that finished #6 in the BCS jumped ahead of the loser of the 1/2 game?

anything else I can ruin you with.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is your selective stats again. Not surprising sense you can't compare with total numbers. In fact you are not even close.

Wow you sure are dumb. Auburn was never left out of a BCS bowl because of that rule so you you have no point.

So according to you, rankings only matter when talking about a team you played that Ohio State didn't.

You can't have it both ways Captain OCD. They are either valid or they're not.

Also, you don't give Clemson credit for beating a ranked georgia team that was healthy but you do give Auburn credit for the ranked win over georgia even though they had several injuries and it took a miracle of all miracle fluke plays just for you them to pull out the win.

LOL, your desperation has reached levels never seen on the internet.

Is this what its like to be the fan of non elite team. Selective Stats, Skewed data, wrong data, and giving your team credit for things that you dismiss on other teams. LOL! I guess so.

You are exposed son and are completely pathetic.

i legitimately forgot about clemson beating georgia. of course if you call auburn's win over georgia lucky, then you probably think clemson's was too (bobbled FG hold in the 4th quarter?)

but anyway... about the BCS thing...you can't say that auburn has been left out, and you also don't know if more SEC teams getting into the BCS would have shaken up the matchups and led to fewer wins for your buckeyes. it's hard to say. impossible to say in fact.

but whatever bro... enjoy watching us in pasadena. win or lose, it's great to be an auburn tiger playing in the big game for the 2nd time in 4 years! and regardless of what happens, i know we had a better season than every team out there this side of florida state!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anything else I can ruin you with.

is that true? i thought ohio state lost the game and missouri finished 6th in the BCS. and then missouri was still behind ohio state in the final coaches poll. are you using ap poll? i dont have those results in front of me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i legitimately forgot about clemson beating georgia. of course if you call auburn's win over georgia lucky, then you probably think clemson's was too (bobbled FG hold in the 4th quarter?)

I think you forgot to have a life too.

but anyway... about the BCS thing...you can't say that auburn has been left out, and you also don't know if more SEC teams getting into the BCS would have shaken up the matchups and led to fewer wins for your buckeyes. it's hard to say. impossible to say in fact.

So your only argument is some mythical, hypothetical scenario that may or may not have happened.

Geeze, why don't we just make up hypothetical plays to where tOSU could have been in 3 or 4 more title games as well.

LOL. Your arguments are truly pathetic.

but whatever bro... enjoy watching us in pasadena. win or lose, it's great to be an auburn tiger playing in the big game for the 2nd time in 4 years! and regardless of what happens, i know we had a better season than every team out there this side of florida state!

Not if you get blasted. Your record could be worse than a couple of Big 10 teams and the Big 10 teams didn't need luck of all luck to get their record.

Its better to be a buckeye. After football season we get to root on our #2 ranked Basketball team as well. How's Auburn do in that sport? :lol: