• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texas a&m lost to 4 teams all in the top 16, and 3 of those 4 losses (all to top 10 teams) were by a touchdown or less. if you really don't think they are one of the 25 best teams in the country, i dare you to find me 25 teams that would beat them on a neutral field more than 50 times out of 100. iowa's 4 losses came at the hands of northern illinois, ohio state, michigan state, and wisconsin. not pushovers, but not as good as the teams a&m lost to, and for the most part a&m's losses were more competitive. neither iowa nor texas a&m really have quality wins to boast about. as for missouri being overrated, they have twice as many wins over ranked teams as any team in the big 10. were they overrated at 4 or 5? yeah probably. do they deserve to be in the top 10 right now? probably.

auburn had 1 "lucky" play all year and that was a huge mistake on georgia's defensive backs.

everytime a team jumps offsides doesn't make a team lucky. the opponent just made a mistake. that play was no different. was it a monumental, game changing mistake? sure. but georgia was at fault and auburn took advantage.

Missouri beat the overated AM and georgia....the 2 teams that are on par with nebraska and iowa.....msu beat both them and the number 2 team....mizzou is not top 10......just look at who mizzou beat....or THEIR non conference...4 powder puffs....but yet you get on OSU non conference? Like i said that WEAK mizzou team scored all over auburns defense.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at thinking all 8-4 teams are created equally.

i guess we can go ahead and give texas a&m more credit for beating 9-3 rice, right? well, actually rice is ahead of all those 8-4 big teams in the bcs so that's actually not that big of a stretch.

and yes, up to that point.

the more data we have, the more accurate our rankings. i'd give notre dame credit for beating #4 michigan state not an unranked (or whatever they were at the time) michigan state team.

i'd say auburn has wins over #3 alabama and #8 missouri... not #1 alabama and #5 missouri. i don't give auburn credit for beating #25 ole miss because they aren't ranked now. similarly, i don't give auburn credit for beating #7 texas a&m (or whatever they were) on the road, i give them credit for beating #22 (or whatever they are now).

Rice??? Bwahahaha. Rice wouldnt have a 500 record in the big 10.

Like i said texas AM is no better than iowa or nebraska

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well texas a&m lost 3 games to top 10 teams all by a TD or less. the only top 15 team that ohio state faced, they lost by double digits.

ohio state is a little more accomplished than texas a&m, but it isn't by a wide margin. both teams have lost to basically all the good teams they have played and neither have beaten a really good team, unless you want to give ohio state a ton of credit for beating #19 wisconsin. which is a nice win. but not extraordinary.

well i guess it is kinda extraordinary for ohio state because they are in the top 20 and that's the only top 20 win they have in 2 seasons.

So in other words AM cant beat good teams? Which makes them not good....mediocre

Who cares the final score.....sparty beat OSU by 10, but we all know it came down to the end....

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rice??? Bwahahaha. Rice wouldnt have a 500 record in the big 10.

Like i said texas AM is no better than iowa or nebraska

and im assuming you are basing Rice not having a .500 record in the big 10 because you agree that they beat up on inferior teams, right?

do you see why that logic is hypocritical coming from you?

and just fyi... if you list all the teams in the Big 10 in order of their BCS ranking, Rice would fall 4th... behind Wisconsin and ahead of Iowa. Rice is ranked higher than 75% of the Big 10 in the BCS rankings. I don't really think Rice is all that great, but they did go 9-3 and win their conference.

but seriously... why hate on Rice? Because they play in an inferior conference to the Big 10? Well guess what? I can use that same logic to reason out why Texas A&M and Georgia at 8-4 are a notch better than Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

Why is an auburn fan on this thread anyways.....now back to the original post.....

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words AM cant beat good teams? Which makes them not good....mediocre

Who cares the final score.....sparty beat OSU by 10, but we all know it came down to the end....

they can't beat great teams. we haven't seen them face off against a team in the 17-25 range. They play Duke in their bowl game. And guess what? Vegas has them as a big favorite.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is an auburn fan on this thread anyways.....now back to the original post.....

i came in here to contribute. i posted that michigan obviously sucks because they lost to ohio state.

and it's hard to lose to ohio state unless you suck.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and im assuming you are basing Rice not having a .500 record in the big 10 because you agree that they beat up on inferior teams, right?

do you see why that logic is hypocritical coming from you?

and just fyi... if you list all the teams in the Big 10 in order of their BCS ranking, Rice would fall 4th... behind Wisconsin and ahead of Iowa. Rice is ranked higher than 75% of the Big 10 in the BCS rankings. I don't really think Rice is all that great, but they did go 9-3 and win their conference.

but seriously... why hate on Rice? Because they play in an inferior conference to the Big 10? Well guess what? I can use that same logic to reason out why Texas A&M and Georgia at 8-4 are a notch better than Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska...

Are you talking about the rice team that lost to houston and n texas? But won their conference by beating who?

They did beat kansas tho....if only it was basketball...iowa is better than rice....so is nebraska.....thats why the BCS is garbage.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they can't beat great teams. we haven't seen them face off against a team in the 17-25 range. They play Duke in their bowl game. And guess what? Vegas has them as a big favorite.

Guess you didnt see what FSU did to duke

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the rice team that lost to houston and n texas? But won their conference by beating who?

They did beat kansas tho....if only it was basketball...iowa is better than rice....so is nebraska.....thats why the BCS is garbage.

it's the humans... you know... those things that make up the committee that will be selecting our playoff, that have bolstered rice to their position above those teams in the BCS.

and rice didn't beat very many (any?) good teams, but neither did those big 10 teams.

we can sit here and argue all day about it. at the end of the day, rice is probably better than you think and about on par with those middle of the road big 10 teams.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you didnt see what FSU did to duke

i did. duke was honestly more competitive in that game than clemson was though.

fact is, duke won 10 games and is in that fringe top 25 zone. if texas a&m beats them, they will have somewhat validated their ranking as a team that belongs in the bottom third of the top 25. and if they lose, they will be (rightfully) evicted from the top 25.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i came in here to contribute. i posted that michigan obviously sucks because they lost to ohio state.

and it's hard to lose to ohio state unless you suck.

Its hard to lose to a 4 - 8 team unless you suck....... Like Auburn

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to lose to a 4 - 8 team unless you suck....... Like Auburn

sure is nice playing for a national title this season.

i'll let you know how it goes.

lol @ ohio state fans being so jealous.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did. duke was honestly more competitive in that game than clemson was though.

fact is, duke won 10 games and is in that fringe top 25 zone. if texas a&m beats them, they will have somewhat validated their ranking as a team that belongs in the bottom third of the top 25. and if they lose, they will be (rightfully) evicted from the top 25.

Duke won't be in the top 25 if they lose. Did you forget how important that was to you?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure is nice playing for a national title this season.

i'll let you know how it goes.

lol @ ohio state fans being so jealous.

Why would I be jealous of something my team has more of?

You will have to not only get to but win several more title games before you even come close to tying my team and lets face it. You won't luck out a season like you just had ever again.

Let me know how your 40 point loss feels. I'm sure you are already stock piling excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that I am actually rooting for Auburn to win but I just don't see how a team that has won so unimpressively (even over unranked teams), this year will do it. Lets hope they prove me wrong.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that I am actually rooting for Auburn to win but I just don't see how a team that has won so unimpressively (even over unranked teams), this year will do it. Lets hope they prove me wrong.

if auburn has been unimpressive, what has the big 10 been?

i mean seriously?

auburn has as many wins over ranked teams as the entire big 10 combined. just let that marinate for a bit.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we know you are still jealous of auburn. you thought you were going to play for a national championship, but you lost, and auburn is going instead.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if auburn has been unimpressive, what has the big 10 been?

i mean seriously?

auburn has as many wins over ranked teams as the entire big 10 combined. just let that marinate for a bit.

Auburn has Unimpressive wins over several unranked teams.

Can't really see any reason why they don't get beat by at least 3 TDs in the title game.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we know you are still jealous of auburn. you thought you were going to play for a national championship, but you lost, and auburn is going instead.

It's impossible to be jealous of Auburn when they have accomplished so little compared to my team.