• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be funny watching you make excuse after excuse after Auburn gets blasted by 40.

"Waaaaaa, but we played Georgia, They're so good, We played Miss St. They are so good, Waaaaaaa, We played Missouri, thats why we got throttled by FSU. "

i won't make excuses. if we lose, we lose. florida state may be the better team. i have not once claimed that we would walk all over them like we would walk all over ohio state.

but you can damn well be sure that if auburn wins OR ohio state loses, i'll make sure you hear all about it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck? wouldn't luck apply more to ohio state? getting to play for a conference title despite not beating a top 15 team? getting to play in a BCS game despite not beating a top 15 team?

what a joke.

and lol at all you butthurt fans. you got the nonrefundable plane tickets? oops.

nah... of course you didn't get nonrefundable plane tickets. even you knew deep down that ohio state wasn't very good and might lose to michigan state, even if michigan state's best win up to that point was against notre dame.

oh wait, they lost to notre dame. i guess iowa?

LOL at your only retort is that Ohio State didn't win games against teams they didn't play.

What was it like to lose to a half dozen unranked teams last year. That is sad.

:lol:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you wish Auburn was good enough to win 7 national titles too. Have 7 Heisman trophy winners, 6 BCS bowl wins.

But you never will be that good :lol:

lol @ a thumping your chest over BCS Bowl wins... a system that restricts the SEC from putting the # of teams they deserve in the games.

can you imagine if ohio state finished in the top 10 for 3 straight years and didn't get to play in any BCS bowl games? that's how it works in the SEC because once you get to #4 or #5, the SEC is already out of teams they can put in.

can you imagine if the 10 best teams were put into BCS bowls? ohio state would fewer wins because everyone knows they can't beat an SEC team of any kind in a bowl game. lol at 0-10. and lol at you about to claim a vacated win.

ohio state is currently looking up at auburn. tough to swallow. but that's how it is. try to suck less next year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came in here thinking I'd find out why Michigan sucks only to find yet another OSU/awwbun slapfight. Which is awesome.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at your only retort is that Ohio State didn't win games against teams they didn't play.

What was it like to lose to a half dozen unranked teams last year. That is sad.

they play a garbage schedule. texas a&m is about as accomplished this season as ohio state. they just happen to face 4 teams in the top 16 instead of 1 in the top 18.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ a thumping your chest over BCS Bowl wins... a system that restricts the SEC from putting the # of teams they deserve in the games.

can you imagine if ohio state finished in the top 10 for 3 straight years and didn't get to play in any BCS bowl games? that's how it works in the SEC because once you get to #4 or #5, the SEC is already out of teams they can put in.

can you imagine if the 10 best teams were put into BCS bowls? ohio state would fewer wins because everyone knows they can't beat an SEC team of any kind in a bowl game. lol at 0-10. and lol at you about to claim a vacated win.

ohio state is currently looking up at auburn. tough to swallow. but that's how it is. try to suck less next year.

Wow, a hand ful of year out of 100 that Auburn has been ranked higher than Ohio State. LOL

Did Auburn finish top 10 for 3 straigt years and be left out of BCS bowl ?

If not than your argument holds no weight.

LOL at Aurburn losing to a 4 - 8 team just last year. Beating teams that Ohio State doesn't play doesn't mean much when you lose to teams that finish 4 - 8. Because we all know Ohio state doesn't screw the pooch like Auburn.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they play a garbage schedule. texas a&m is about as accomplished this season as ohio state. they just happen to face 4 teams in the top 16 instead of 1 in the top 18.

Yea but Auburn loses to teams that finish 4 - 8.

:laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? because i'm pointing out that for the last decade ohio state has largely piled up wins against also-rans and then backing it up with facts?

Some teams are also ran IN YOUR eyes because of where theyre ranked....preseason rankings allow you to think texas AM is so much better than iowa since AM was ranked so high then were able to win just enough to stay ranked....im not saying ohio st plays the best...but they beat the teams they played....can auburn claim that last year?

Auburn is getting their chance....but for you to ignore the luck auburn has had this year makes no sense, since your talking about OSU scheduling and all...auburns defense was shredded by a overated mizzou team WHO BEAT NOBODY!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao at going 12-0 and 12-1 in an AQ conference and having 0 wins over top 15 teams during the entire timeframe.

how bad does ohio state's schedule suck? jesus.

auburn beat more top 10 teams in the last 2 weeks than ohio state has beaten in like 4 years.

Mizzou? Who did they beat this year? But yeah, keep believing theyre a top 10 team....just like ohio st beat top 25 northwestern too.....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao @ auburn beating twice as many ranked teams as ohio state and michigan state combined. and the only reason it isn't more is because those 2 scrub teams played each other in the scrub title game and someone had to win it. LOL.

Once again...only because preseason rankings....why is texas AM so high? Who have they beat?.......they are 8-4 just like iowa, minny, and nebraska......so is georgia, who lost to vanderbilt.

But keep talking about that big win over OVERATED mizzou who beat the overated mediocre teams in the SEC.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some teams are also ran IN YOUR eyes because of where theyre ranked....preseason rankings allow you to think texas AM is so much better than iowa since AM was ranked so high then were able to win just enough to stay ranked....im not saying ohio st plays the best...but they beat the teams they played....can auburn claim that last year?

Auburn is getting their chance....but for you to ignore the luck auburn has had this year makes no sense, since your talking about OSU scheduling and all...auburns defense was shredded by a overated mizzou team WHO BEAT NOBODY!

texas a&m lost to 4 teams all in the top 16, and 3 of those 4 losses (all to top 10 teams) were by a touchdown or less. if you really don't think they are one of the 25 best teams in the country, i dare you to find me 25 teams that would beat them on a neutral field more than 50 times out of 100. iowa's 4 losses came at the hands of northern illinois, ohio state, michigan state, and wisconsin. not pushovers, but not as good as the teams a&m lost to, and for the most part a&m's losses were more competitive. neither iowa nor texas a&m really have quality wins to boast about. as for missouri being overrated, they have twice as many wins over ranked teams as any team in the big 10. were they overrated at 4 or 5? yeah probably. do they deserve to be in the top 10 right now? probably.

auburn had 1 "lucky" play all year and that was a huge mistake on georgia's defensive backs.

everytime a team jumps offsides doesn't make a team lucky. the opponent just made a mistake. that play was no different. was it a monumental, game changing mistake? sure. but georgia was at fault and auburn took advantage.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be honest... how many of you losers had to cancel your reservations to pasadena? LOL

every single one of you dopes wishes you were in auburn's position right now. but you aren't.

try beating a top 15 team next year. maybe you'll get invited to the big boy party.

Not me!

Sparty sold their 24,000 tix super quick....needed 7,000 more.....rose bowl ticket prices are at a all time high.....ohhhh gonna be great watching FSU score all over that suspect defense.

We beat number 2 that had longest winning streak in nation....no matter who you play, thats tough....just look at what auburn did last year....a few years after a title....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in conclusion Ohio State doesn't win games they don't play and Auburn loses two teams that finish 4–8

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck? wouldn't luck apply more to ohio state? getting to play for a conference title despite not beating a top 15 team? getting to play in a BCS game despite not beating a top 15 team?

what a joke.

and lol at all you butthurt fans. you got the nonrefundable plane tickets? oops.

nah... of course you didn't get nonrefundable plane tickets. even you knew deep down that ohio state wasn't very good and might lose to michigan state, even if michigan state's best win up to that point was against notre dame.

oh wait, they lost to notre dame. i guess iowa?

Up to that point? Its still the season....we beat number 2....beat 8-4 nebraska, iowa and minny.....8-4 just like texas AM and georgia....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How? Who did AM beat? OSU lost one game.......dont matter who you play if you cant win.....

Funny i dont even care for OSU, but man you talk alot of shit and make people hate the lucky auburn team.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to that point? Its still the season....we beat number 2....beat 8-4 nebraska, iowa and minny.....8-4 just like texas AM and georgia....

lol at thinking all 8-4 teams are created equally.

i guess we can go ahead and give texas a&m more credit for beating 9-3 rice, right? well, actually rice is ahead of all those 8-4 big teams in the bcs so that's actually not that big of a stretch.

and yes, up to that point.

the more data we have, the more accurate our rankings. i'd give notre dame credit for beating #4 michigan state not an unranked (or whatever they were at the time) michigan state team.

i'd say auburn has wins over #3 alabama and #8 missouri... not #1 alabama and #5 missouri. i don't give auburn credit for beating #25 ole miss because they aren't ranked now. similarly, i don't give auburn credit for beating #7 texas a&m (or whatever they were) on the road, i give them credit for beating #22 (or whatever they are now).

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texas a&m lost to 4 teams all in the top 16, and 3 of those 4 losses (all to top 10 teams) were by a touchdown or less. if you really don't think they are one of the 25 best teams in the country, i dare you to find me 25 teams that would beat them on a neutral field more than 50 times out of 100. iowa's 4 losses came at the hands of northern illinois, ohio state, michigan state, and wisconsin. not pushovers, but not as good as the teams a&m lost to, and for the most part a&m's losses were more competitive. neither iowa nor texas a&m really have quality wins to boast about. as for missouri being overrated, they have twice as many wins over ranked teams as any team in the big 10. were they overrated at 4 or 5? yeah probably. do they deserve to be in the top 10 right now? probably.

auburn had 1 "lucky" play all year and that was a huge mistake on georgia's defensive backs.

everytime a team jumps offsides doesn't make a team lucky. the opponent just made a mistake. that play was no different. was it a monumental, game changing mistake? sure. but georgia was at fault and auburn took advantage.

So losing to ALL the good teams you play, and beating the sorry teams makes you top 25 material? What makes AM so much better than iowa? Or nebraska?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? Who did AM beat? OSU lost one game.......dont matter who you play if you cant win.....

Funny i dont even care for OSU, but man you talk alot of shit and make people hate the lucky auburn team.

well texas a&m lost 3 games to top 10 teams all by a TD or less. the only top 15 team that ohio state faced, they lost by double digits.

ohio state is a little more accomplished than texas a&m, but it isn't by a wide margin. both teams have lost to basically all the good teams they have played and neither have beaten a really good team, unless you want to give ohio state a ton of credit for beating #19 wisconsin. which is a nice win. but not extraordinary.

well i guess it is kinda extraordinary for ohio state because they are in the top 20 and that's the only top 20 win they have in 2 seasons.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So losing to ALL the good teams you play, and beating the sorry teams makes you top 25 material? What makes AM so much better than iowa? Or nebraska?

the quality of their losses. they aren't SO much better than those teams. but their resume is a little better. tougher strength of schedule, more competitive losses against better teams.

and look, i don't think aTm is some outstanding team. i think they're alright.

but blaming preseason rankings for why i consider them a little better than that trio of 8-4 big teams is patently false.

Colley's Bias Free College Football Rankings

Colley uses no preseason bias and has Texas A&M ahead of all 3 of those teams. Not by a lot, but ahead.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just letting you know for the last decade, these things aren't true. auburn has been better.

the same number of overall wins (in a tougher conference).
more bowl wins
more national championships
more undefeated seasons
more wins over elite competition

and the fact that you and others continue to whine about cam newton getting paid shows your ignorance. ohio state is the team that was giving players illegal benefits... not auburn. the ncaa investigated both schools my friend. your opinion is based on nothing. the ncaa's opinion is based on thorough investigations.
More BCS bowl wins? No
1 NC, how many does Auburn have? More no, did it cost tOSU 180k no.
Undefeated seasons, 2002, 2012. Auburn?
What wins over elite other than Bama or with the $180k man was there? A paid for win is nothing to brag about. As I said in another thread, no integrity at Auburn keep bringing in those criminals.