• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said... piling up wins against nobodies. congrats. if auburn scheduled high schools, they'd probably have some more wins too. but instead they play over twice as many top 10 teams as ohio state.

also in the last decade auburn has more bowl wins, national championships, heisman winners that were able to get their team to 100 yards of offense in the BCS title game, and they very well may have another national title in a few weeks.

but hey, keep on thinking that ohio state is elite. the fact is, most of your accomplishments were decades ago. in recent memory, ohio state is no better (actually a little worse) than auburn and several other SEC programs that float between the middle and top of the SEC.

maybe next season ohio state fans will get that win over a top 15 team they've been dreaming about.

LOL at needing to slice and dice years to make your team seem better than Ohio state even though everyone knows its not.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? because i'm pointing out that for the last decade ohio state has largely piled up wins against also-rans and then backing it up with facts?
Auburn has been relavant one year with all the criminals the have now and that was due to the $180k man who was also a thief. They are nothing win or lose they are still nothing.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Aurburn's only meaningful bowl win came because of a one man team who everyone believes was paid off.

Meanwhile OSU has way more BCS bowl wins, way more national titles , way more Heisman trophy winners, way more NFL players, Way more All Americans, Way More overall wins.

I can see why act so obsessed and jealous. I don't understand it, but I see why.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of playing nobodies. Auburn lost to handful of no bodies just last year.

:laugh3:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Aurburn's only meaningful bowl win came because of a one man team who everyone believes was paid off.

Meanwhile OSU has way more BCS bowl wins, way more national titles , way more Heisman trophy winners, way more NFL players, Way more All Americans, Way More overall wins.

I can see why act so obsessed and jealous. I don't understand it, but I see why.

i'm just letting you know for the last decade, these things aren't true. auburn has been better.

the same number of overall wins (in a tougher conference).
more bowl wins
more national championships
more undefeated seasons
more wins over elite competition

and the fact that you and others continue to whine about cam newton getting paid shows your ignorance. ohio state is the team that was giving players illegal benefits... not auburn. the ncaa investigated both schools my friend. your opinion is based on nothing. the ncaa's opinion is based on thorough investigations.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at ohio state.

keep on beating cupcakes.

maybe one day you'll make it back to where auburn is today.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao at going 12-0 and 12-1 in an AQ conference and having 0 wins over top 15 teams during the entire timeframe.

how bad does ohio state's schedule suck? jesus.

auburn beat more top 10 teams in the last 2 weeks than ohio state has beaten in like 4 years.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just letting you know for the last decade, these things aren't true. auburn has been better.

the same number of overall wins (in a tougher conference).
more bowl wins
more national championships
more undefeated seasons
more wins over elite competition

and the fact that you and others continue to whine about cam newton getting paid shows your ignorance. ohio state is the team that was giving players illegal benefits... not auburn. the ncaa investigated both schools my friend. your opinion is based on nothing. the ncaa's opinion is based on thorough investigations.

Everyone believes he was paid off. I don't care where the NCAA failed.

Anyone can slice and dice years to make their team look better than another.

But the bottom line is OSU has mountains more accomplishments than Auburn and it isn't even close.

This is where you cry and make excuses as to why Ohio State has been better.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone believes he was paid off. I don't care where the NCAA failed.

Anyone can slice and dice years to make their team look better than another.

But the bottom line is OSU has mountains more accomplishments than Auburn and it isn't even close.

This is where you cry and make excuses as to why Ohio State has been better.

i just picked the last decade because that's about how long ive been saying ohio state is overrated for.

if you want to stick to just this season, that's fine.

i don't dispute ohio state's accomplishments in the leather helmet days. i'm sure they were very impressive.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao @ auburn beating twice as many ranked teams as ohio state and michigan state combined. and the only reason it isn't more is because those 2 scrub teams played each other in the scrub title game and someone had to win it. LOL.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet over the last decade all the facts i posted still apply.

LOL at needing selective years and selective stats.

OSU > Auburn All time

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just picked the last decade because that's about how long ive been saying ohio state is overrated for.

if you want to stick to just this season, that's fine.

i don't dispute ohio state's accomplishments in the leather helmet days. i'm sure they were very impressive.

Considering OSU has a ton more BCS bowl wins than Auburn id say its more than just leather helmet.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao @ auburn beating twice as many ranked teams as ohio state and michigan state combined. and the only reason it isn't more is because those 2 scrub teams played each other in the scrub title game and someone had to win it. LOL.

LMAO at auburn losing to 5 times more unranked teams over the last two years than Ohio state.

LMAO at the only thing you have against Ohio sTate is that they didnt' beat teams that they didn't play.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone got that video of the ohio state bus going crazy over auburn's win over alabama? LOL.

i'd be jealous of auburn if i were ohio state too.

just please don't lose to clemson.

how embarrasing would it be to lose two straight games to opponents who haven't beaten a ranked team all year until they got to beat up on the scrubeyes?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be honest... how many of you losers had to cancel your reservations to pasadena? LOL

every single one of you dopes wishes you were in auburn's position right now. but you aren't.

try beating a top 15 team next year. maybe you'll get invited to the big boy party.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave Ohio sTate a chance against FSU.

Auburn is going to get curbstomped like the lucky little red headed step child that they are.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be funny watching you make excuse after excuse after Auburn gets blasted by 40.

"Waaaaaa, but we played Georgia, They're so good, We played Miss St. They are so good, Waaaaaaa, We played Missouri, thats why we got throttled by FSU. "

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck? wouldn't luck apply more to ohio state? getting to play for a conference title despite not beating a top 15 team? getting to play in a BCS game despite not beating a top 15 team?

what a joke.

and lol at all you butthurt fans. you got the nonrefundable plane tickets? oops.

nah... of course you didn't get nonrefundable plane tickets. even you knew deep down that ohio state wasn't very good and might lose to michigan state, even if michigan state's best win up to that point was against notre dame.

oh wait, they lost to notre dame. i guess iowa?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be honest... how many of you losers had to cancel your reservations to pasadena? LOL

every single one of you dopes wishes you were in auburn's position right now. but you aren't.

try beating a top 15 team next year. maybe you'll get invited to the big boy party.

I bet you wish Auburn was good enough to win 7 national titles too. Have 7 Heisman trophy winners, 6 BCS bowl wins.

But you never will be that good :lol: