• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In this thread we post why Michigan sucks...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU beat maybe the best team ever in 2003. But you're right. That team was legendary, had a pro-bowler at every position basically. I guess you weren't watching football then bc Awburn was irrelevant. :laugh3:

lmao at going back over a decade to find a great team you beat.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:

I still can't get Ohio State out of my head. My brain is consumed with Ohio State.

...................................Ohio State. See I can't stop.

translation... 4 years in a row auburn has finished ahead of ohio state in the BCS.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio state, the elite program, has finished behind auburn for 4 years in a row in the BCS.

lol.

get over yourselves... you are a big fish in a small pond. the real quality football is elsewhere.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio state, the elite program, has finished behind auburn for 4 years in a row in the BCS.

lol.

get over yourselves... you are a big fish in a small pond. the real quality football is elsewhere.

Notre Dame was ranked higher in the final BCS rankings than Alabama last year.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame was ranked higher in the final BCS rankings than Alabama last year.

cool. in how many of the last 4 years did ohio state beat auburn after the final bcs standings?

none? okay.

better question... how many times in the last 500 years has ohio state beaten auburn at any time?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost Every if not Every Measurable Meaningful football accomplishment Ohio State has more than Auburn. And most of them are by a LOT.

No wonder you can't them out of your head and have to regurgitate meaningless stats just to make you feel better.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool. in how many of the last 4 years did ohio state beat auburn after the final bcs standings?

none? okay.

better question... how many times in the last 500 years has ohio state beaten auburn at any time?

Cool. You found a loophole to suggest Auburn was better than Oho sTate last year despite OSU finishing top 5 in the only rankings that both teams were allowed to participate in as well as OSU having 9 more wins and 9 less losses.

:lol:

Too bad when you add everything up. Auburn is dwarfed by OSU. :laugh3:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost Every if not Every Measurable Meaningful football accomplishment Ohio State has more than Auburn. And most of them are by a LOT.

No wonder you can't them out of your head and have to regurgitate meaningless stats just to make you feel better.

Auburn is better right now.

Auburn has been better for the last decade.

You may think piling up wins in the Big 10 is something special, but it isn't.

Just look at the last 10 years. Auburn is 16-14 against top 10 competition while Ohio State is 6-8. Not only does Auburn play much better teams more frequently, they are more successful against them when they do.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that ONE auburn fan makes you want auburn to lose.....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is better right now.

Auburn has been better for the last decade.

You may think piling up wins in the Big 10 is something special, but it isn't.

Just look at the last 10 years. Auburn is 16-14 against top 10 competition while Ohio State is 6-8. Not only does Auburn play much better teams more frequently, they are more successful against them when they do.

OSU has more of Everything meaningful than Auburn.

The one thing Auburn has more of is losing seasons and they have had multiple in the last decade.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that ONE auburn fan makes you want auburn to lose.....

why? because i'm pointing out that for the last decade ohio state has largely piled up wins against also-rans and then backing it up with facts?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU has more of Everything meaningful than Auburn.

The one thing Auburn has more of is losing seasons and they have had multiple in the last decade.

like i said... piling up wins against nobodies. congrats. if auburn scheduled high schools, they'd probably have some more wins too. but instead they play over twice as many top 10 teams as ohio state.

also in the last decade auburn has more bowl wins, national championships, heisman winners that were able to get their team to 100 yards of offense in the BCS title game, and they very well may have another national title in a few weeks.

but hey, keep on thinking that ohio state is elite. the fact is, most of your accomplishments were decades ago. in recent memory, ohio state is no better (actually a little worse) than auburn and several other SEC programs that float between the middle and top of the SEC.

maybe next season ohio state fans will get that win over a top 15 team they've been dreaming about.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? because i'm pointing out that for the last decade ohio state has largely piled up wins against also-rans and then backing it up with facts?

No because you are psychotically obsessed with Ohio State.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's it right there!