• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impressed with Bradley last night

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was able to watch the game via Kodi/mlb network and was nice to see him finish 7 innings and only allowed the 1 run.

Thought it was gonna go south real fast in 1st inning, after Bourn completely fucked him over with that horrific play on the ball to leadoff the game. Then Bradley walks gennett and im like, ugh. But he gets out of it unscathed and just dealt the rest of the game

Thats the Bradley this team desperately needs more often as i still hope for him to be a solid #3 in rotation for 2017 with hope he could be more frontend starter

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you recall Bradley was pitching really good before he was hit in the face with the line drive last year. Hopefully he'll keep getting his confidence back and give us a few more nice quality outings before the end of the season.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always one step forward, 5 steps back with this fucking clown

another amazing start to this game

worst team i have ever seen from this franchise

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.1 innings , 12 hits, 7 earned runs

fucking embarassing

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team has given up on Chip Hale and no one is playing with any focus and intensity. They are literally just going through the motions. The Diamondbacks got embarrassed at home by the Blue Jays on July 19 and 20. Then the story came out on July 22 that Hale was getting fired and replaced by Nevin but it never happened. Since then, the team is 3-8 and playing awful baseball, including getting outscored 28-4 in their last two games. I believe the players mentally checked out on Hale that day and no one cares anymore.

As far as Bradley, I am not worried about him honestly. Young pitchers can take years to develop, including aces. The guy does not have much major league experience. And if you look closer, prior to last night, he was pitching excellent. He had four really good games in a row giving up 2 runs, 1 run, 3 runs, and 1 run. His ERA in June was 3.67. His ERA in July was 3.60. Before last night's game, his overall performance since May 29 when he was called up for the third time this season has been impressive. A 3.64 ERA over 12 games including 7 quality starts.

Last night was the worst game of his season by far giving up seven earned runs. It happens to everyone. Plus he is only 23 years old and is barely more than a rookie. I think you are being way too harsh on him. To say he took five steps back for one poor outing after he had been pitching well is extreme. Greinke gave up seven earned runs twice in April. This type of stuff can happen. If you are expecting Bradley to pitch a gem every you game then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a chance at a top 5 pick. I strongly recommend we pick the best arm available. HS or college I don't care. I also say we should probably shut down Greinke the rest of the season. If Mike Butcher is our pitching coach next season I give up. Also for gods sake just please remodel our entire bullpen.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a very good chance to be the worst team in baseball. The Twins are playing pretty well and the Braves have picked up ground.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever since that start against milwaukee he has been shit...........real fucking shit

and lets be honest, ever since he got hit in the face, he has never been same. He is toast, IMO

let some other team to get more out of him, but right now i don't see this guy being anything more than MAYBE a #4 in rotation.

D'Backs must trade him during winter meetings, and honestly i don't give a shit who they get back in return

rotation, aside from Greinke, needs a complete overhaul. They need more pitchers, and wayyyyyyyy less throwers, and thats all Bradley is

shit, id take Godley long term over Bradley, atleast he battles and has more than 1 pitch