• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Imagine My Surprise

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a little time off and headed out of town, avoided connectivity as I do when I'm away decided not to watch football yesterday seeing as the Pats were the late game. Set the DVR to record the game woke up at 0330 while watching the game I see where Bennett is making a nice grab with some YAC so I am very much in WTF mode now. Had no idea the Pats signed him, I knew the Packers cut him for undisclosed reasons no idea he was back. Seeing as he passes the physical I guess its all good to go. Nice pick up.

Bennett had shoulder surgery on the way to New England.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett had shoulder surgery on the way to New England.....
Ha and I thought he started the TB12 avacado diet and chased it with some of that Russell Wilson miracle water:noidea:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With giblets please.
And not that stuff with the fat drained off.

I want the high test.
Damn right and made from drippings not purchased off some damn grocery store shelf

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who's running????????????

Julian Edelman was at a couple of the Patriots Thanksgiving Turkey and Dinner give-aways. Brace is off and so is Jules. Reports are that he's running under supervision in the Patriots indoor practice arena behind Gillette.

Another report says that Hogan is not wearing the sling for shoulder support. He is getting daily therapy and he WILL play against the Steelers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine my surprise..........................

I watched four Patriots games this weekend............Friday night through Sunday morning.

Super Bowl XLI, This year's games against the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders.

Some interesting observations.

Tom Brady. Ever notice how many "Bad" passes Brady throws when he's not under pressure? 99% of them are short and very low. I must have watched at least 20 of these three or four times trying to figure out why. At one point in the Charger game he went 0 for 8. three were due to blitz pressure, 1 was a straight rush that White whiffed on. 4 were Brady's and Brady's alone. AND I figured it out. He didn't make a football pass, he pitched the ball like a baseball pitcher and released the ball below his shoulder. Totally mechanical. I wish I could call him or Josh McDaniel and explain what I saw.................then I thought to myself, they already know, with as much film as they watch. I can only assume that he's throwing like that to make it impossible for anyone but his receiver to catch or it's a mental thing that changes his mechanics. Raely does he ever release the ball from the back edge of his shoulder where the ball sails high.

I wish I was 35 and could be a QB Coach ........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine my surprise..........................

I watched four Patriots games this weekend............Friday night through Sunday morning.

Super Bowl XLI, This year's games against the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders.

Some interesting observations.

Tom Brady. Ever notice how many "Bad" passes Brady throws when he's not under pressure? 99% of them are short and very low. I must have watched at least 20 of these three or four times trying to figure out why. At one point in the Charger game he went 0 for 8. three were due to blitz pressure, 1 was a straight rush that White whiffed on. 4 were Brady's and Brady's alone. AND I figured it out. He didn't make a football pass, he pitched the ball like a baseball pitcher and released the ball below his shoulder. Totally mechanical. I wish I could call him or Josh McDaniel and explain what I saw.................then I thought to myself, they already know, with as much film as they watch. I can only assume that he's throwing like that to make it impossible for anyone but his receiver to catch or it's a mental thing that changes his mechanics. Raely does he ever release the ball from the back edge of his shoulder where the ball sails high.

I wish I was 35 and could be a QB Coach ........

He was able to use that "technique" with Edelman. Edelman catches the low ball as good as anyone. Makes catches in tight coverage safer. (for that tandem)

You can be 35 - twice! Hang in there Ken!