• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm warming up to taking Watson...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently a lot of the scouts that have talked to him are impressed with his intelligence and ability to read defenses. He has a strong arm, athleticism, and can make plays. I read an interesting tidbit on him that he is graduating a full year early. That is incredible seeing as how much of his life football takes up. The more I think about it, the more I think it would be a mistake to pass him up. And I think Pace is planning on taking him as well.

Glennon was somewhat of a mentor for Winston. He is very coachable and I think bringing him in was merely to show the ropes to a rookie QB, like Watson. I know a lot of people on this board would hate picking Winston at the three, but I sure am warming up to it. He just seems like he will be the next big thing. Give him a year to learn the pro game, and you might have a Russell Wilson type ready to start. He might even be better than that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be stunned if we took Watson. He's now expected to drop towards the middle of the first round. It would be a big reach, and I think Glennon was a bridge signing. He'll start for a year or two, until we find the young QB we really like.

If we're taking a QB at #3, it's Trubisky. However, I feel like SF wants him, if they don't get Cousins.