• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sure this is the type of parity Adam Silver would have loved to envision for our NBA

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. The Celtics have some pieces to work with. They could trade the Nets 1st rounder next year for George/Butler and still get Fulz. If they felt they needed more of a swing player they could trade down this year's pick and get Jackson or Tatum.

A lot depends on whether Ainge thinks he could do it next year or not. If he thinks that a George/Butler takes them to a level of competing with the Cavs he might do it. Or he may pass because they would still need to play the Warriors in the final.
Now that the dust has settled, I honestly think the C's have a decent chance against Cleveland as things now stand...

- Celtics are a longer team height wise... having all kinds of good size at the wing position
- Celtics improved their muscle and rebounding (Aron Baynes)
- 2nd offensive "go-to scorer" added (Hayward)
- LeBron will be one year older

No one is beating GS still...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the dust has settled, I honestly think the C's have a decent chance against Cleveland as things now stand...

- Celtics are a longer team height wise... having all kinds of good size at the wing position
- Celtics improved their muscle and rebounding (Aron Baynes)
- 2nd offensive "go-to scorer" added (Hayward)
- LeBron will be one year older

No one is beating GS still...

If Boston gets homecourt advantage again, I could see them taking Cleveland out. It would take some good fortune but they'd have a much better chance to do it this year than they did last year.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like everyone has forgotten how much of a shit organization the Warriors were for DECADES before our run right now. It seems like everyone assumes we've been some dynasty for a long time. GTFO.

I sat through so many damn 20 win seasons it's ridiculous. Draft pick after draft pick being a bust. Then the Warriors got sold to a legit owner, who hired the right people, who drafted the right people and look what happened.

I mean, just look at the damn teams that the Warriors had before Steph. They had one season of We Believe where the Warriors made the playoffs. Then they traded away Jason Richardson for Brandan Wright. Then they blew up the team.

Not sure anyone has had worse ping pong luck than the warriors either.