• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Starting To Really Worry About This Team

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is suddenly looking really vulnerable. Our D-Line was even more awful than normal today. I couldn't count the number of times they missed tackles point blank. That puts a lot of pressure on our linebackers, so when they miss occasional tackles (like they did today), we're fucked. This basically means that any team with an O-Line can give us problems.

The more surprising troubles are on the offensive line. It's tough to lose a player like Konz and follow it up with losing Wagner, but the way they played for three quarters was simply unacceptable. Montee was breaking 2-3 tackles and winding up losing yards. On the rare occassion we threw, Russell barely had any time. Oglesby has to handle pass protection better, and the left side needs to handle the run better.

Our lines were manhandled for 3 quarters, and we were lucky to have a chance to win. Outside of the lines, neither WR is 100% and our special teams are horrible. With all of these issues, i'm really wondering if we can beat Penn State and Michigan State to get to Pasadena. It's going to take tremendous efforts from our stars (Montee, Russell, Zeitler, Taylor, Borland, Fenelus, and Henry). Today, they were up to the task. Hopefully, they can keep it up against two better teams.

Also, Chryst needs to adjust his plans. When Groy and Frederick are having trouble, you don't keep running it to them. His experimentation almost eliminate us from the B1G Title Race today. He needs to start passing the ball before third and using Montee in the passing game as much as he did at the start of the year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chryst is a setup artist, though. Sometimes I don't really understand what the hell he's doing, but overall I trust him.

On the other hand, I too think that this team...assuming they can handle Penn State @ home....is in serious danger of getting rocked by MSU for a second time.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put more of the blame on Chryst than the O-line...it's kind of tough to run the ball when you have 8 guys in the box with the other safety with a running start on the snap of the ball.

We forget that Illinois has probably the best dline in the conference as well. Multiple future NFL players there.

Coming into this game they gave up 2.88 ypc...Montee was well over 5.5 ypc.

Regarding the defense...this D is what I thought it was, good linebackers and a pretty good secondary with a below average d-line. They don't eat up blocks well and get virtually zero pass rush.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One positive to that is that Taylor and Borland are really showcasing themselves.

But ya...

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather lose to State Penn at home than lose to MSU again.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want the badgers to fuckin eradicate msu,

fuckin rip-their-helmet-off-shove-their-naked-head-into-a-hole-filled-with-donkey-shit disrespect them,

fuckin send-letters-to-their-mothers-about-their-indiscretions-with-farm-animals ruin them,

fuckin sandpaper-their-gonads pulverize them,

fuckin crush them,

mario supersmash them,

hurt their feelings,

break them like ivan drago breaks apollo creed,

i want them to be so fuckin embarrassed that they fuckin fold the fuckin program.

FUCK MSU

GO BADGERS

U RAH RAH WISCONSIN