• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm out.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been nice following the Sooners with you guise.

A lot of us don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but it's nice that mutual admiration of our great program could bring us together. Proof that we're all Oklahomans, and should be proud of our collective heritage.

I've got some crazy business stuff coming up and am starting to prioritize some things in my life. Being a clown on the internet isn't one of them. I'll try to drop in from time to time but really don't think I'm going to have the time.

I'm tempering my fanhood a bit too. Getting too old to get worked up about these kids playing a game. I actually had a headache from watching that game and getting worked up about it. That turned into drinking too much and passing out in the afternoon. Silly. Time to get on with bigger better things in my life.

Thanks again to all of you, it's been fun!

BOOMER!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of us don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but it's nice that mutual admiration of our great program could bring us together. Proof that we're all Oklahomans, and should be proud of our collective heritage.

I've got some crazy business stuff coming up and am starting to prioritize some things in my life. Being a clown on the internet isn't one of them. I'll try to drop in from time to time but really don't think I'm going to have the time.

I'm tempering my fanhood a bit too. Getting too old to get worked up about these kids playing a game. I actually had a headache from watching that game and getting worked up about it. That turned into drinking too much and passing out in the afternoon. Silly. Time to get on with bigger better things in my life.

BOOMER!

something I learned a long time ago. being an OU fan and a Denver Donks fan, I've seen/gone a lot of ups and downs. I still get pissed, but it goes away quickly.

SOONER~!

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear you are stepping away. I know people who can't watch the game with anyone else because they are so intense about what is going on. As the man says "it's just a game". We may yet have a good season. No titles in our future but look at it this way we could be a team like Colorado or we could relive the 90's again! Sure it sucks to lose and dash any hopes of getting back in the conversation nationally but there is always next season. I guess I am just and optimist. Guess you have to be to be a Sooner fan.

Boomer!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot...someone needs to keep Exes on a short leash...confident yall will step on his neck for me. Peace and out.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we will take care of Exe's don't you worry. But don't stay gone forever! This place won't be the same without you. Boomer!

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to hear you are stepping away. I know people who can't watch the game with anyone else because they are so intense about what is going on. As the man says "it's just a game". We may yet have a good season. No titles in our future but look at it this way we could be a team like Colorado or we could relive the 90's again! Sure it sucks to lose and dash any hopes of getting back in the conversation nationally but there is always next season. I guess I am just and optimist. Guess you have to be to be a Sooner fan.

Boomer!

BUT OU IS NOT COLORADO , AND THIS IS NOT THE 90S THEY SHOULD NOT GO BACK WARDS NOW OU HAS THE PLAYERS BAD COACHING FUCKING ............

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOMER!

you are always one of my favorite posters.
I have done this several times in my 16yrs on sports message boards.
Good Luck
:suds:

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just take a week off and come back ,i like your post but i under stand to i hated the espn board then i found this one .

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot...someone needs to keep Exes on a short leash...confident yall will step on his neck for me. Peace and out.

:lol:

Romeo called him out.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's been back in limited appearances, so it's not all bad....

Last edited by a moderator: