• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not even upset about the Ole Miss loss anymore..

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate losing any game, but we have to acknowledge some things about this Ole Miss game.

This is probably the best team Ole Miss has ever had. I don't know their history, so that's just an assumption.

This was the biggest game of all time for them. This was a goddamn championship for them.

They are actually thinking of selling pieces of the goal post from that game to Ole Miss fans for like $1k.

The fact that we lost by a touchdown, due to a fumbled kickoff, lets me know that this team is damn good. We weren't quit ready to deal with this type of game as a team yet in my opinion. Good thing is we still have a shot at the playoffs, and I think this loss will be very valuable to the team going forward.

Sorry for another Ole Miss thread, I'm still trying to make sense of everything.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I've been over it. We still have a chance to make a run at the playoffs if this team learns from that loss and continues to come together. There's still a shit ton of un-tapped potential on this team, it's just gonna be a matter of them proving that they have what it takes to continue the tradition of winning at Bama, which I think they can.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the final score put a hole in my stomach for a bit, but that's about it.

Really I don't get too upset about losses. I mean hell, I've seen actual bad times for Alabama. I lived through them. I was honestly happy with Shula - simply because he wasn't embarrassing us off the field. I want to win and all that, but living through the bad times puts a good perspective on it.

If fair weather fans want to jump off the bandwagon over a few losses lately. It's fine and dandy to me. I don't give a crap if anyone thinks the dynasty is over or any of that. Those people have obviously forgotten what it's like to go 3-9, or never knew to start with.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was over it the next day. With the new playoff 1 loss isn't that big of a deal anymore. At least this team wont have the pressure of going undefeated anymore and will hopefully play a lot looser and not so tight. All of our goals are still in play and maybe this was the wake up call we needed.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the final score put a hole in my stomach for a bit, but that's about it.

Really I don't get too upset about losses. I mean hell, I've seen actual bad times for Alabama. I lived through them. I was honestly happy with Shula - simply because he wasn't embarrassing us off the field. I want to win and all that, but living through the bad times puts a good perspective on it.

If fair weather fans want to jump off the bandwagon over a few losses lately. It's fine and dandy to me. I don't give a crap if anyone thinks the dynasty is over or any of that. Those people have obviously forgotten what it's like to go 3-9, or never knew to start with.

For real, to some of these goobs, it's like a 10 win season is shitty. Yeah, I want to win a title as much as the next guy but it's just not realistic for it happen every year. The biggest thing is for the players and coaches to give it their all on and off the field and the rest will take care of itself. I couldn't give two fucks nor a shit about what the media or haters have to say, chances are that their team couldn't hold Bama's jock when it comes to history or present day relevance anyway, they just want to aim at that target we Bama fans are used to having on our backs. It's the "hip" thing to do these days. It could be worse, people couldn't be talking about us at all.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit Bamabear when did you get Mod status?????

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night. Btw, good luck y'all have the best chance of making it out of the teams with one loss.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit Bamabear when did you get Mod status?????

I guess it became official last night/this morning. Management was cool enough to feel this part of the country/conference needed more of a say and some input on things so I figured, fuck it, I'd be willing to help out around here.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never upset about the loss. Ole Miss played like champions and we didn't. Congrats to them. I have faith in Saban, Smart and Kiffin to make this team better. As long as we improve, we still have a legitimate shot at the playoffs. Roll Tide!

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it now. I hate losing but it beats losing at the last second to Auburn in the last game of the year. At least this way we have more games to play and the team may play a little looser now. As long as we win we have a shot cause several teams ahead of us play each other and we play two of them. Should be a fun October/November.