• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm just amazed

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at how he keeps calling runs up the gut when they're killing them outside. It's really not that hard to see....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plays outside are killing them and this moron keeps running in the 1 and 2 hole.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness, he didn't run it up the gut on 1st down...and it's a TD...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Camp...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOfficial "I'm kind of proud of Konrad Zagzebski", by the way," post.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm left to wonder if Matt Canada will look at this game tape and like a giant sledge hammer it will hit him that most of the damage they did in the run game was outside? He'll probably spend his week lamenting the slipped blocks in the middle of the field thinking they'll get it perfect eventually.

I'm running out of patience with this dude really fast.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all year that Canada should keep doing two running back sets where Ball is the "up the middle" back and Gordon/White are the outside backs. It has repeatedly works and makes logical sense, so there is really no reason not to do it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada was one of the first ones to mention two back sets, but they've had to work hard just to get the basics down. I'm sure they will try to keep implementing it more and more as the season goes on.

Now. About Montee.... I'm officially worried. I know he says he's just fine, but he also WANTS to believe that. He's taken harder hits, although usually he sees it coming. I just don't think that you can get beat unconscious by 5 guys, not really participate in camp, and then be good to go by week 4. The fact that he's still had some nice runs through the first 4 weeks is impressive, but the guy needs to be limited for a while. If I know him.....he'll explode back onto the scene right when we need him to.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to change my stance on this team a little bit. It seems that the teams they've played, with the exception being No. Iowa are better than I've given them credit for. I'm not saying Or St beating UCLA is Nat title stuff, but to beat them in their house is no picnic, and USU seems to be taking care of whoever is on their schedule.

The other thing I'm hoping will happen is they continue to build off what they have done well, and improve on the things they know need work.

How that all plays out Saturday in Lincoln is the key, and I'm quite happy that the Huskers blew out their opponent....just might be set up quite nicely....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the important thing to remember is that they fired the OL coach for a reason. Whatever he did when he came in, it seemed to cause a lot of problems with the line. They weren't communicating, they weren't taking care of their assignments and I don't think they knew what their assignments were exactly. Personally I think they deserve some of the blame for not learning and adjusting, and unfortunately Bielema had to make the decision he made for the good of the whole team, regardless of why the breakdown happened.

When things are that bad on the line, it's hard to really gauge the other players on the field. It obviously took them a good chunk of the Utah State game to see that there was something with O'Brien's play that was limiting the offense.

I know you kind of have it out for Canada, but to me it is a really good sign that he's been able to get these guys on the same page and start opening up the playbook a bit. It couldn't have been easy, man. Not with the total breakdown they were dealing with to start the season.

Memorial Stadium is going to be a rough test. The Nebraska fans have a huge rage-boner for Wisconsin, and they're going to be loud. If we still have communication problems, we won't get in the endzone enough.