• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im' Bored So Here

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You never know who will blow up the raft and take a player no one on earth expected them to take."

Sure we do and his initials are BB

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 23 can be very valuable to BB. If guys slide because of a run on QB's and your looking at some solid players at 23, I can def see a team over paying to move back in and take someone. I am seeing McGlinchy linked to NE at 23 because all the QB's will be gone. IF BB feels comfortable at LT, he'll trade out. There are a handful of teams that would love to get a young LT in this draft. Maybe Clev moves back in and makes a nice offer with a high 2nd and a 4th/5th....I am not sure who BB would move up the board for...I don't think Lamar makes it to NE and if he gets in their range...maybe a team over pays to move ahead. At this point, I'll take Evan or Reid at 23 if NE makes a pick.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a mock draft last night and 7 QBs were taken in the first 15 picks. Might be crazy, but I was thinking that the media has convinced everyone that there are 5 QBs who start for NFL teams and there 3-4 more who are "very close" to being starters. So many teams have been told that their QBs aren't good enough that the owners are probably telling GMs to look very closely at QBs.

This draft said that NE would get McGlinchey at #23 and be able to grab Kolton Miller at #31. They said that Scarneccia would have formidable bookends for the next 10 years.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a mock draft last night and 7 QBs were taken in the first 15 picks. Might be crazy, but I was thinking that the media has convinced everyone that there are 5 QBs who start for NFL teams and there 3-4 more who are "very close" to being starters. So many teams have been told that their QBs aren't good enough that the owners are probably telling GMs to look very closely at QBs.

This draft said that NE would get McGlinchey at #23 and be able to grab Kolton Miller at #31. They said that Scarneccia would have formidable bookends for the next 10 years.

Guess not.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess not.

Tackles always go higher in the draft than they should. There was no way that McGlinchey was going to fall to the Pats for sure. And for some reason teams became obsessed with the high upside of Miller. I don't see it but obviously there were more than a few teams that had him as a 1st round talent.