• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@ Illinois Week Thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to school when Callahan was there so my overall record is probably under .500

Those weren't B1G years. I was referring to your trip to Columbus last year.

Just so you can feel younger, I dated a Nebraska sorority girl when Vince Ferragamo was the QB at Nebraska. The girls just lined up for him so he could choose a new one every day and every night.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those weren't B1G years. I was referring to your trip to Columbus last year.

Just so you can feel younger, I dated a Nebraska sorority girl when Vince Ferragamo was the QB at Nebraska. The girls just lined up for him so he could choose a new one every day and every night.

That wasn't me. I think it was oaky.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't me. I think it was oaky.

Doggoneit. It was Oaknights.

Jack_John_Mark is a fine looking young man and really smart. May the blessings of 1,000 Wise Men bring Jack_John_Mark wisdom and intelligence.

Because they skipped me obviously.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_0949.PNG
Ha. So he's yappin' about a schedule without even looking at it.

Again...Are you going to ban me?
I looked at the fucking schedule dude, how stupid am I that google doesn't list thier last game, you sure got me how wicked smart of you, go ahead and plug UCF and Frost as world beaters idc

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 166800
I looked at the fucking schedule dude, how stupid am I that google doesn't list thier last game, you sure got me how wicked smart of you, go ahead and plug UCF and Frost as world beaters idc

While oak touts Gundy as an elite corch?

His hard on is because he was touting him in the same breath as Saban/Meyer the other day, that Gundy only needed to beat OU and they'd be in the playoff.
I told him Gundy was no better than bopleeny and okie lite promptly went out and got beat.
Me giving the facts is "picking fights" LMAO, ya gutless wanks.

Ban me or STFU.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His hard on is because he was touting him in the same breath as Saban/Meyer the other day, that Gundy only needed to beat OU and they'd be in the playoff.
I told him Gundy was no better than bopleeny and okie lite promptly went out and got beat.

Ban me or STFU.
You so bad, you think because you hated Riley right from the start and hoped he would suck just so you could be the told you so guy that we're all supposed to kiss your ass now? You're right all of us we're wrong, this is an amazing gift you have

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As disappointing as it may be for Some folks we're not getting blown up by the likes of Illinois, down the road yes, try and save your excitement till then

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You so bad, you think because you hated Riley right from the start and hoped he would suck just so you could be the told you so guy that we're all supposed to kiss your ass now? You're right all of us we're wrong, this is an amazing gift you have

6KzDkm.gif

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ban me or STFU.
You have serious reading comprehension issues.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep R_A is back. Thank god he still has me on iggy cuz it gets old. That could be lying under my avi is a badge I wear with honor from when my words were dissected, rearranged and registered as something that I never said, never thought, never defended. But to this day I am on ignore because I am lying. Yep R_A is back.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so hardcore I should be banned right @oaknightshockey1, I'm ok with calling my own ban it's cutting edge right now

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seats on the 50 yard line, row 7, on the Illinois side for $50 bucks plus handling fees. Tempting.

I can buy row 6 on the 20 yard line for 27 bucks, plus handling fees. Also tempting. Last week, these tickets were going for $65.

I want cheaper. Tomorrow will be the commit or don't commit day.

My best purchase was Nebraska at Purdue in 2013, and we took our son to see the college. I had paid $18 per ticket for my wife and I, front row, but I paid $1.25 per ticket for my son, I bought three seats in case some of his friends wanted to go. But I bought those two days before the game and no friends could decide on short notice.