• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if you're going to ask me toi turn off my adblock...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

same pig

ALDOThog_elizabeth.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any ads on this thread. A little toooooooo ironic, don'tcha think.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't never seen't a real dead body.

Dewd that ran a catalytic converter recycling place behind there got shot in the belly with a shotgun and killed in a robbery. When i was going to work that morning he was laying out there in the parking lot. :rip:

There's only been 130 murders in Dothan since 1976 and only 20 of those went unsolved....his was one of them.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dewd that ran a catalytic converter recycling place behind there got shot in the belly with a shotgun and killed in a robbery. When i was going to work that morning he was laying out there in the parking lot. :rip:

There's only been 130 murders in Dothan since 1976 and only 20 of those went unsolved....his was one of them.

I take that back, I seen't a Mexican in a Astro Van pull out in front of a dewd on a motorcycle and the motorcycle guy died on the scene. Motorcyle guy went like 20 feet straight up in the air over the van. It was crazy, you could hear him gargling on his own blood (assuming) before he quit moving. Oddly enough, the Mexican driving the van later died at the hospital.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a cocksucker.

People who get upset about ads are stupid. You are offended because there is a banner and link to something you might want to buy that pays for the websites you like to visit?

Go fuck yourself as far as I'm concerned.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that back, I seen't a Mexican in a Astro Van pull out in front of a dewd on a motorcycle and the motorcycle guy died on the scene. Motorcyle guy went like 20 feet straight up in the air over the van. It was crazy, you could hear him gargling on his own blood (assuming) before he quit moving. Oddly enough, the Mexican driving the van later died at the hospital.

dayum!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a cocksucker.

People who get upset about ads are stupid. You are offended because there is a banner and link to something you might want to buy that pays for the websites you like to visit?

Go fuck yourself as far as I'm concerned.

Someones flow must be super heavy this month.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The van rolled across the street and stopped up against a tree. The paramedics got there and checked on the van driver and hung an IV bag on the door of the van which kinda caught me off guard. Turns out he was in a little worse shape than I expected. Fucker should've been paying attention and nobody (in this instance) would be dead.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The van rolled across the street and stopped up against a tree. The paramedics got there and checked on the van driver and hung an IV bag on the door of the van which kinda caught me off guard. Turns out he was in a little worse shape than I expected. Fucker should've been paying attention and nobody (in this instance) would be dead.

Yea....those paramedics have a tough ass job. Having to see the shit they see and even prioritize which person to concentrate their efforts on saving sometimes when there aren't enough hands on deck is a lot of weight on someone's shoulders....especially when a young one starting out around here can make < $10. I'm immune from most of the blood and gore but I couldn't do that shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someones flow must be super heavy this month.

Topic is a petpeave of mine. This and people who think the world is going to end because google or some ad network ads a cookie to your PC in an attempt to give you ads you might be interesting in. How terrible, they are gathering information on what you do so that they can show you things you might be interested in.

Oh no, there is a tiny little ad in a couple of places on a website you visit with things you may be interested in, and can easily overlook and scroll past it if not. It's such a bother for people right?

It's dumb the way people act about these things if you think about it, but nobody really does. People just accept that it's all bad.

It's that popup, take over your browser constantly crap that sucks.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea....those paramedics have a tough ass job. Having to see the shit they see and even prioritize which person to concentrate their efforts on saving sometimes when there aren't enough hands on deck is a lot of weight on someone's shoulders....especially when a young one starting out around here can make < $10. I'm immune from most of the blood and gore but I couldn't do that shit.

I could never in a million years do that job.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Topic is a petpeave of mine. This and people who think the world is going to end because google or some ad network ads a cookie to your PC in an attempt to give you ads you might be interesting in. How terrible, they are gathering information on what you do so that they can show you things you might be interested in.

Oh no, there is a tiny little ad in a couple of places on a website you visit with things you may be interested in, and can easily overlook and scroll past it if not. It's such a bother for people right?

It's dumb the way people act about these things if you think about it, but nobody really does. People just accept that it's all bad.

It's that popup, take over your browser constantly crap that sucks.

I agree. Ads don't bother me when they aren't invasive. Most notably.... pop-ups, those huge sidebar ads that slow your browser down to a crawl, and fucking audio ads that play automatically.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never in a million years do that job.

Idk how they even keep people around to do it for as low paying as it is.

I'm in x-ray and will be doing triage type shit most likely....because of that i have become quite numb to most of that type of shit. But driving up on an accident scene when you could have a child's head severed or some shit is something that would fuck me up for life. Having to do that shit while making as meager of a living as they do just seems wrong to me.