• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....have a problem with NFL players kneeling for the anthem, but don't have a problem with the fact that there are 8 NFL players currently on NFL rosters that have been arrested for domestic violence then you may need to look at your own morals. 1 of those things are illegal and cause violence to others while the other is protected by the constitution of the United States.

(Also, I didn't know which forum to put this in so if it needs to be moved, my apologies)

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....have a problem with NFL players kneeling for the anthem, but don't have a problem with the fact that there are 8 NFL players currently on NFL rosters that have been arrested for domestic violence then you may need to look at your own morals. 1 of those things are illegal and cause violence to others while the other is protected by the constitution of the United States.

(Also, I didn't know which forum to put this in so if it needs to be moved, my apologies)
welcome to ignore.. you just scored Stevie level..

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean nothing would make me happier during the half time show if we could get some footage of women being beaten. Just a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin. Some guy walks in the house, "TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE!?" and just starts swinging.

In addition to this I'd love if we could get some people being wiped out by mudslides, tsunamis, and an avalanche or two.

I'm done with the Ford halftime show and all the bullshit concerts during the Super Bowl. I want to see REAL carnage and mayhem. Throw in some black on white crime to really up the viewership!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give you ten of those ratings if I could.

It's a part of the sport now, unfortunately. Same with the NBA. But at least the NBA has some sort of rules and regulations about what players need to do during the Anthem.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I watch football for football not political discussion. Also I don't agree with what they're doing Re: The National Anthem, I still take that over anyone who commits domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is a no no.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I watch football for football not political discussion. Also I don't agree with what they're doing Re: The National Anthem, I still take that over anyone who commits domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is a no no.

If you think about it, it wasn't this big of a discussion til this week. How many political discussions did us football fans have about it during week 1 and week 2. Now how many have we had after Week 3?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP needs to go to the PF and add this to the 128 other NFL kneeling threads.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SelfassuredLimpingArcherfish-max-1mb.gif

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it, it wasn't this big of a discussion til this week. How many political discussions did us football fans have about it during week 1 and week 2. Now how many have we had after Week 3?

Oh shut the fuck up dumbass. Trump didn't start the shit. He simply pointed out the obvious.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut the fuck up dumbass. Trump didn't start the shit. He simply pointed out the obvious.

Trump did though. Were people talking about boycotting the NFL or burning jerseys and tickets and merch before he said anything? Don't think so.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump did though. Were people talking about boycotting the NFL or burning jerseys and tickets and merch before he said anything? Don't think so.

Yes they did. Goddamn you are stupid. You keep repeating the same shit erroneously even after it was pointed out to you.

Trump wasn't even President when this shit started.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they did. Goddamn you are stupid. You keep repeating the same shit erroneously even after it was pointed out to you.

Trump wasn't even President when this shit started.

You can't even stay on topic, bitch. Noone is talking about the kneeling you stupid mother fucker. We're talking about the boycott of the NFL and the burning of jerseys and merch. Can you stay on topic? Are you able to comprehend what we're fucking talking about?

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It took Trump to get this protest going. Dude gets shit done.