• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you took the great "opinions" of the geniuses around here..

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, yeah. how many timeouts do you give to that TLF faggot? what about the tranny that constantly runs his mouth and then ends up running to you for protection. nice little click you got working here.

I haven't seen that. I've seen you showing in threads starting shit completely unprovoked. If you don't like being banned from threads, stop your bullshit. I can't make it any simpler than that for you.

If they are pulling that shit in the fantasy league threads, tag me and I'll end them in those threads. I've already told you guys I never go into those threads unless I'm tagged.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want me to link all your threads that show what a little whiney bitch you are, todd?

Posters aren't treated by team success, GTFO. How many Lakers, Heat or Warriors fans have started threads saying they'd rather have a player break his leg again then join another team.

Not any team. Just the Lakers.:D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen that. I've seen you showing in threads starting shit completely unprovoked. If you don't like being banned from threads, stop your bullshit. I can't make it any simpler than that for you.

If they are pulling that shit in the fantasy league threads, tag me and I'll end them in those threads. I've already told you guys I never go into those threads unless I'm tagged.

right, so when Shaqdaddy dude starts running his mouth with me and I respond, you don't automatically give me the hook? Why do you allow him to use Hurricane's real name when they are debating a topic? He does that shit on purpose to Hurricane. Is ok to use peoples real names in here?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, so when Shaqdaddy dude starts running his mouth with me and I respond, you don't automatically give me the hook? Why do you allow him to use Hurricane's real name when they are debating a topic? He does that shit on purpose to Hurricane. Is ok to use peoples real names in here?

I'm done debating this with you. In the threads I banned you from, no one had said anything to you. Also, Hurricane posts his own first and last names in here. In fact, he just recently did that in a thread he created. If he's going to put his name out there, that's on him.

Again, If they start shit in the Fantasy League threads...tag me and I will end them in that thread. If I see them starting shit with you in any other threads, same thing.

If that's a problem, stay the fuck out of the NBA boards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:sadbron:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha

65be62a46cea1203a3f4a61d358f21ab.jpg