• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you took the great "opinions" of the geniuses around here..

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would have won the championship this year and Hayward would put the Celtics over the hump to reach the finals and a team that gave up 50 POINTS in a QUARTER and a record 86 POINTS IN A HALF the GOAT team

And the Lakers are better off rejecting Lebron and a Superteam for a team full of 20 year olds and 25 wins a year. ROFLMAO!!!

:L:L:L

I on the other Hand ( and a few others) gave the Warriors the win in 5 games in the finals. (Looks like we were right, and we know they are no GOAT team, and we know Hayward won't lead the Celtics anyways.

A few of us know the game.. Most goofballs here dont

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would have won the championship this year and Hayward would put the Celtics over the hump to reach the finals and a team that gave up 50 POINTS in a QUARTER and a record 86 POINTS IN A HALF the GOAT team

And the Lakers are better off rejecting Lebron and a Superteam for a team full of 20 year olds and 25 wins a year. ROFLMAO!!!

I on the other Hand ( and a few others) gave the Warriors the win in 5 games in the finals. (Looks like we were right, and we know they are no GOAT team, and we know Hayward won't lead the Celtics anyways.

You eat your boogers, don't you?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The admins don't like it when you disagree with them. If you don't want to get banned, I suggest you cut down on your overzealousy...By a lot.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The admins don't like it when you disagree with them. If you don't want to get banned, I suggest you cut down on your overzealousy...By a lot.

I get locked out of threads for doing the same thing other posters do. Guess what the difference is?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't get banned for disagreeing with admins. You get banned because you can't stop yourself from resorting to personal insults every time someone disagrees with you.

It's why you are on a very short leash.

Also, for you to make a statement like this is bullshit because you asked me aome time ago to go through and delete all of your old troll threads (which I did) because you weren't going to be doing that anymore.

I think you lasted a week.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get locked out of threads for doing the same thing other posters do. Guess what the difference is?

You get locked out of threads for trolling the same posters over and over and going into different threads trying to start shit with them. This would happen whether they were Lakers fans or not.

The fact that you and @HurricaneDij39 even have to be banned from threads should tell you both a little something about yourselves.

I mean, it's an internet message board and you have to be given timeouts like children.

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get banned for disagreeing with admins. You get banned because you can't stop yourself from resorting to personal insults every time someone disagrees with you.

It's why you are on a very short leash.

Also, for you to make a statement like this is bullshit because you asked me aome time ago to go through and delete all of your old troll threads (which I did) because you weren't going to be doing that anymore.

I think you lasted a week.

I'm not living in 2014, though. I may disagree with a lot of things said on this board but I back up most, if not all my opinions on here. In my early CBS days from 2007-2009 I used to embrace behind hated, then some shit started to take place in my personal life and I became more sensitive.

I still need to somehow get back to my early days and embrace.

This is the only time I'll comment on this matter, but I agree with @handicappers that the frontrunning fans of the Heat, Lakers, and Warriors are given a longer leash. I don't think team success should be a factor of how a poster is treated.

You get locked out of threads for trolling the same posters over and over and going into different threads trying to start shit with them. This would happen whether they were Lakers fans or not.

The fact that you and @HurricaneDij39 even have to be banned from threads should tell you both a lkittle something about yourselves.

I mean, it's an internet message board and you have to be given timeouts like children.

And I'll be honest, it's literally the only place where I see this kind of treatment in my present-day life.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only time I'll comment on this matter, but I agree with @handicappers that the frontrunning fans of the Heat, Lakers, and Warriors are given a longer leash. I don't think team success should be a factor of how a poster is treated.

Do you want me to link all your threads that show what a little whiney bitch you are, todd?

Posters aren't treated by team success, GTFO. How many Lakers, Heat or Warriors fans have started threads saying they'd rather have a player break his leg again then join another team.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that you and @HurricaneDij39 even have to be banned from threads should tell you both a little something about yourselves.

Ummm, yeah. how many timeouts do you give to that TLF faggot? what about the tranny that constantly runs his mouth and then ends up running to you for protection. nice little click you got working here.