• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If We Dont Fix the Run Defense We Will Get Blown Out

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Arians and Tate are better than to Rice to me anyway.....we cant give up 220+ on the ground to win.....

FIX IT ZIMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trhey will be okay. They needed a wake up call on run defense. They were starting to get complacent even though they were doing okay up until Sunday. They needed a dose of reality, they are not good at run defense because of who they are, but how hard they had been working at it. Back to basics with gap assignment and tackling.

We have to get pressure on Yates this week or Johnson and Daniels will rip us apart. I think we can win this game, but we have to tackle better and get some pressure on Yates, more than we did last time we played him.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians and Tate are better than to Rice to me anyway.....we cant give up 220+ on the ground to win.....

FIX IT ZIMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's easy to fix.....their fits were awful on both long runs.....it's not even Zimmer, just the linebackers and safeties doing their jobs......

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to fix.....their fits were awful on both long runs.....it's not even Zimmer, just the linebackers and safeties doing their jobs......

I think you mean it would be easy to fix if our starting middle linebacker wasn't horribly overrated and constantly out of place. Yet another position in need of an upgrade this offseason.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean it would be easy to fix if our starting middle linebacker wasn't horribly overrated and constantly out of place. Yet another position in need of an upgrade this offseason.

He got blocked on both runs, but actually Howard and Lawson took turns taking horrible angles to their fits, and Nelson badly missed on both....but you're right, MLB does still need an upgrade....Rey sucks...

Last edited by a moderator:

Weyburn273

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It helps the running game when Malaluga gets blown up by Vonte Leach...

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps the running game when Malaluga gets blown up by Vonte Leach...

Maualuga - Maualuga - Maualuga

You can do it.....say it with me now M-A-U-A-L-U-G-A, Maualuga!

Good lil feller. Stay in school, one day it will pay off!! We are all very proud of you.