• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: If we beat the cHeat without Myles Turner tonight...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i find it very amusing that one of the most diehard homers on this entire message board, is homering for the indiana pacers, of all teams.

die-hard homers of bad teams > die-hard homers of good teams

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say based on everything I've seen in the first week of the season plus Indy playing in the East, Cane is looking good for his bet with Shaq Daddy so far

How? The pacers look like a dumpster fire.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? The pacers look like a dumpster fire.

Have you watched any games? They have looked much better than the Lakers. The Lakers is the team who look much more like a dumpster fire.

I don't think anyone who knows a thing about basketball would say the Lakers looked nearly as good as Indy in the first week of the season. If those teams played tonight, Indy win by double digits

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched any games? They have looked much better than the Lakers. The Lakers is the team who look much more like a dumpster fire.

I don't think anyone who knows a thing about basketball would say the Lakers looked nearly as good as Indy in the first week of the season. If those teams played tonight, Indy win by double digits

Of course they would sweetheart

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UGM0h8W.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does the Pacers and Nuggets past success have to do with Miami's current roster? And you say you're not a closet Heat fan...

Seriously? Are you this stupid? (It's a rhetorical question. We both know you are).

I didn't say anything about the Heats current roster. It's probably time to have your meds checked. I think your levels are off.

You are no longer capable of following a conversation and when you get like that, it tends to end badly for you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like "All Roads lead to Rome" ... all NBA lead to Lakers/Celtics fans talking about their Championships.

You know why we talk about championships?

Because we have so many to talk about. :dhd:

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell does what the Lakers look like have to do with whether or not the Pacers look like a dumpster fire?

Who is on here claiming that the Lakers have looked good?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell does what the Lakers look like have to do with whether or not the Pacers look like a dumpster fire?

Who is on here claiming that the Lakers have looked good?

That was my point. The Pacers doesn't look bad at all. Far from a dumpster fire for sure. For those who actually watch them play basketball, they look nothing like a dumpster fire. They pretty much played 1 bad game.

In the other 4 games, they looked like a team that would approach low to mid 30's wins especially when you consider they been without Turner who is one of their top 2 players for the past 4 games.

I brought up the Lakers because there is a bet going on about which team will win the most games.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Are you this stupid? (It's a rhetorical question. We both know you are).

I didn't say anything about the Heats current roster. It's probably time to have your meds checked. I think your levels are off.

You are no longer capable of following a conversation and when you get like that, it tends to end badly for you.

Wrong. YOU were the one that altered the conversation. I made a comment on the Heat's bloated payroll on questionable role players, and you dodged and deflected the conversation by turning it into a grade school-level argument of "hey my team has more titles than your team".

Next.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction on my part, it was 2014. The whole time that season the Pacers focused on getting HCA so they got Miami for a 7th game on their floor. It was hilarious beating the Pacers in 6.

Well I pretty much said that whole year that we were going to have to win at least one in Miami in order to beat them...So it's kinda a moot point.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point. The Pacers doesn't look bad at all. Far from a dumpster fire for sure. For those who actually watch them play basketball, they look nothing like a dumpster fire. They pretty much played 1 bad game.

In the other 4 games, they looked like a team that would approach low to mid 30's wins especially when you consider they been without Turner who is one of their top 2 players for the past 4 games.

I brought up the Lakers because there is a bet going on about which team will win the most games.

I dunno. I kinda think L.A.'s starting to buy into a little pride on defense...:thumb:

seriously though, STILL too early to tell how good, or how bad, BOTH teams'll be imho...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I kinda think L.A.'s starting to buy into a little pride on defense...

seriously though, STILL too early to tell how good, or how bad, BOTH teams'll be imho...

Yea agree which is why I put emphasis on first week of the season. We'll get a better indicator of how good or bad these teams are 15-20 games into the season.