• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers never face off in a Super Bowl...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both need to really overcome a porous defense

I think Rodgers path will be a really huge task

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both QB's yesterday were ungodly

its brady and rodgers, then a steep drop off.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only Reason Rogers doesn't have as many rings as Brady is he has never had a defense like New England's. Time and time again they lose in the playoffs because they can't stop the other team. Remember the Packers losing to Seattle with a 16 point lead and four minutes left? Remember the Packers losing to Arizona TWICE because they just could not stop the Cards from scoring? Now I am NOT belittling Brady, he is a darned good QB. I just think Rogers is a bit better.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only Reason Rogers doesn't have as many rings as Brady is he has never had a defense like New England's. Time and time again they lose in the playoffs because they can't stop the other team. Remember the Packers losing to Seattle with a 16 point lead and four minutes left? Remember the Packers losing to Arizona TWICE because they just could not stop the Cards from scoring? Now I am NOT belittling Brady, he is a darned good QB. I just think Rogers is a bit better.
and the reason the pats dont have 7 is...

excuses excuses

the pats once had a SB defense with something called a james ihedigbo and a sergio brown.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rodgers played like crap against Seattle and the defense had 4 INTs and a fumble recovery.

2. First game against Arizona I would give you, but the last one? They held Arizona to 20 points in regulation. I wouldn't call that "not stopping the Cards from scoring". They picked off Palmer twice, and their offense scored 13 points until a hail mary.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two gay QB's starting the Superbowl, WOULD be a great advancement for the LGBQT community.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two gay QB's starting the Superbowl, WOULD be a great advancement for the LGBQT community.
How much does it suck to have gay QBs kick your teams ass on the regular?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much does it suck to have gay QBs kick your teams ass on the regular?

Herpa derpa derr. I can't take a joke about muh QB cuz I'm gay af for him and it hurts muh feelings...derpe der her der

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rodgers played like crap against Seattle and the defense had 4 INTs and a fumble recovery.

2. First game against Arizona I would give you, but the last one? They held Arizona to 20 points in regulation. I wouldn't call that "not stopping the Cards from scoring". They picked off Palmer twice, and their offense scored 13 points until a hail mary.
In Seattle, the couldn't stop them in that last four minutes. And the second Arizona game, they could not stop them in overtime.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herpa derpa derr. I can't take a joke about muh QB cuz I'm gay af for him and it hurts muh feelings...derpe der her der
It was a simple question, it's ok if you don't want to answer.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Seattle, the couldn't stop them in that last four minutes. And the second Arizona game, they could not stop them in overtime.
Sure but a regulation game is 60 minutes long. Rodgers didn't play particularly well in either of those games. Blaming the defense when they held the Seahawks and Cardinals to 22 and 20 points in regulation respectively? Doesn't seem unbiased.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a problem with Rogers seeming to have to warm up a bit. It seems like in the first quarter he does a LOT of overthrows. By the time he settles down and starts looking like Rogers he is often playing from behind and trying to catch back up. He also seems to me to have to take a lot of foolish looking time outs so he rarely has a lot left if he needs them at the ends of halves. But that is about the only real faults I find with him. He is the MASTER of catching you with twelve men on the field or making your defense jump offsides. How many games has he won or tied the game by last second long bombs? I seem to remember it wasn't all that long ago that Rogers DID beat Brady in a game in Green Bay. Anyways, I think a Brady Vs. Rogers Superbowl could be a great game.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a problem with Rogers seeming to have to warm up a bit. It seems like in the first quarter he does a LOT of overthrows. By the time he settles down and starts looking like Rogers he is often playing from behind and trying to catch back up. He also seems to me to have to take a lot of foolish looking time outs so he rarely has a lot left if he needs them at the ends of halves. But that is about the only real faults I find with him. He is the MASTER of catching you with twelve men on the field or making your defense jump offsides. How many games has he won or tied the game by last second long bombs? I seem to remember it wasn't all that long ago that Rogers DID beat Brady in a game in Green Bay. Anyways, I think a Brady Vs. Rogers Superbowl could be a great game.
And if Brady doesn't retire, we will see Brady vs Rodgers at Gillette next year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we are just trying to balance the scales here

Its not very often we hear how Brady was bailed out by his defense or kicker, or refs, in Super Bowls, or on the way to Super Bowls, on days he wasn't this all time great

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo I put that up tongue and cheek since the actor in real life is gay