• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if this guy

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins training camp preview: Is Jordan Reed ready?

starts out TC on the PUP then it will be a huge downer . hopefully he is full go . the team needs to manage him better

we all love reed when healthy. i'm just not sure he will ever be for a whole season. if jordon does stay healthy, this offense will be special.

davis is still capable, and sprinkle has shown signs of being decent. the FA signings have me interested as well. i think even without reed, our te position will be ok.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up on reed so much that I don't even count him as a redskin

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins training camp preview: Is Jordan Reed ready?

starts out TC on the PUP then it will be a huge downer . hopefully he is full go . the team needs to manage him better

The team? How about Jordan Reed manage himself better outside Sunday football activity? It takes the other 6 days a week for an individual to manage bumps, bruises, pains & aches to include diet to be available on Sunday's. I'm not so sure Reed had that figured out just yet but to his defense, a toe injury? Not sure how you avoid bad toes these days but he has been somewhat unlucky as well. Perhaps the new recovery center will help eliminate some of the chronic injuries Redskin players often incur.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team? How about Jordan Reed manage himself better outside Sunday football activity? It takes the other 6 days a week for an individual to manage bumps, bruises, pains & aches to include diet to be available on Sunday's. I'm not so sure Reed had that figured out just yet but to his defense, a toe injury? Not sure how you avoid bad toes these days but he has been somewhat unlucky as well. Perhaps the new recovery center will help eliminate some of the chronic injuries Redskin players often incur.

i think the team rushed him last season, it was obvious he wasnt himself , a better move would have been to pup him the 1st 6 games . that is what i mean by managing him

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the team rushed him last season, it was obvious he wasnt himself , a better move would have been to pup him the 1st 6 games . that is what i mean by managing him
You could very well be right dad...

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys handle pain differently. Anyone who has played fairly extensively has seen this. Some guys get what many would think is a little dinged and to them it is big. I played with one guy who's hip kept popping out of joint. He would get over to the sideline and pop it back in and go back in the game. I have seen the same with guys on nephew's college teams. Some just have a higher pain threshold. I am not ragging on Reed, but it may be the case. Some are just more injury prone too.

I still marvel at how Gary Clark played with injured hamstrings all the time. You can talk to his old teammates and they marvel at it too. Then too, if you did not play with injury back then you would be replaced.