• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If this doesn't tell the story....

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That brings up another question, how are UK and osu getting away with the one and done kids that do not hardly see the inside of a lecture hall with the academic standards in place now? Calipari and Matta recruit kids just to play the one year, knowing they will not be back. from what I see there are many more football players taking school serious than basketball players.

From what I hear it is 4 classes in fall that you could take in a coma and second semester they don't do anything. Not sure if this is completely accurate.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I hear it is 4 classes in fall that you could take in a coma and second semester they don't do anything. Not sure if this is completely accurate.

How do they not get in trouble with the NCAA rules for grades and graduation rates, he'll UConn got in Dutch for a less than great graduation rate a couple years ago. I guess they have enough four year bench sitters to offset the one and dones.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Myerberg ‏@PaulMyerberg 4m
Big 12 commish Bob Bowlsby on cost of attendance: "The devil's in the details... It's not as easy to do as it may seem."