• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...tristan thompson is the next coming of wilt chamberlain. I never said they werent a super team- i just said- i dont know what a super team is- depends on your definition...just becuase you are better than hassan shitside doesnt mean you are wilt chamberlain. lol.

:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson picked up a DNP-CD during Game 2 on Wednesday.

Thompson may not return to the rotation while Kevin Love and Larry Nance are healthy, at least not during the Cavs' first-round series vs. Indiana, but it's worth noting that Love hurt his left thumb in the fourth quarter tonight. His absence is even more glaring in light of the $36 million Cleveland owes him through 2020.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson picked up a DNP-CD during Game 2 on Wednesday.

Thompson may not return to the rotation while Kevin Love and Larry Nance are healthy, at least not during the Cavs' first-round series vs. Indiana, but it's worth noting that Love hurt his left thumb in the fourth quarter tonight. His absence is even more glaring in light of the $36 million Cleveland owes him through 2020.
id rather owe thompson 36 than whiteside 52!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather owe thompson 36 than whiteside 52!

I wouldnt.
Whiteside has shown he can be a league leader.
Thompson is even worse then any of us thought he could ever be.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you were clearly making fun of TT. You talk shit about the Cavs all the time. And if I remember earlier this season you also said Larry Nance Jr.'s better than TT.

Yup....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WiggyRuss remember when I said even Larry Nance Jr is better than TT and your smart lawyer ass said no....

member.jpg

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, a thread posted on Feb 5 2016 is still alive on the first page...

Literally two days after that particular date I was honored to have a young woman dedicate a one thousand-word rant toward me on Facebook.

Ah, the things one reminisces for comedy relief. :heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, a thread posted on Feb 5 2016 is still alive on the first page...

Literally two days after that particular date I was honored to have a young woman dedicate a one thousand-word rant toward me on Facebook.

Ah, the things one reminisces for comedy relief. :heh:

Are you seriously bragging about somebody accusing you of sexual assault?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game

set

match

TRISTAN!

lol

Let's see how many more games you win if JR/Love/Korver score a combined 28 points.
Other then FT's, did Tristan make a shot from more then 2 feet from the basket?
Turner was awful.
JV is a big, mean dude.
He'll eat Tristan alive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how many more games you win if JR/Love/Korver score a combined 28 points.
Other then FT's, did Tristan make a shot from more then 2 feet from the basket?
Turner was awful.
JV is a big, mean dude.
He'll eat Tristan alive.
if Tristan is taking many shots from farther than 2 feet from the basket he should be benched.

He did what I had been saying all series we needed---- I just thought it would be from Nance---- a guy that sets a pick and can then roll to the basket with LeBron and finish.

Tristan played solid D, gave the Cavs extra possessions, and was a threat rolling to the basket. If he can do those 3 things he can be a very solid piece like he was for quite a few postseason series in the last few years.

I am just impressed that when they needed him- in Game 7, he came up with one of the biggest games of his career.

He MADE Ty Lue keep him in the game. I think I read that his 35 minutes were the MOST minutes he played in a single game the entire season. I am sure that was not the plan going in, but his play dictated he stay in.

If he did not step up like he did the Cavs very well might be having a REALLY REALLY bad day today.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Tristan is taking many shots from farther than 2 feet from the basket he should be benched.

He did what I had been saying all series we needed---- I just thought it would be from Nance---- a guy that sets a pick and can then roll to the basket with LeBron and finish.

Tristan played solid D, gave the Cavs extra possessions, and was a threat rolling to the basket. If he can do those 3 things he can be a very solid piece like he was for quite a few postseason series in the last few years.

I am just impressed that when they needed him- in Game 7, he came up with one of the biggest games of his career.

He MADE Ty Lue keep him in the game. I think I read that his 35 minutes were the MOST minutes he played in a single game the entire season. I am sure that was not the plan going in, but his play dictated he stay in.

If he did not step up like he did the Cavs very well might be having a REALLY REALLY bad day today.

He did step up and come through, for a game.
There’s also a reason you havent revisited this thread all season.
He had an awful year, in general.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one decent game and it's "I won the argument..."?

lol, you crack me up, WiggityWack...:lol:
"one decent game" cmon now.

its game 7. Its showing up in the playoffs.

Whiteside couldnt get off the bench- and even when he did get opportunities his production was dismal.

When TT got his chance he made it so that Lue couldnt take him out since he was producing.

Without TT's performance yesterday the Cavs very well could be done for and at home fishing like the Heat.

One guy stepped up and helped his team pull out a big Game 7. The other guy failed to help his team and then complained about his playing time after the game.

We all know which guy did what. As i have said time and time again- TT is a guy that helps you win games. Whiteside is a complainer that puts up empty stats. Those Game 7's could not have been a more perfect crystallization of that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"one decent game" cmon now.

its game 7. Its showing up in the playoffs.

Whiteside couldnt get off the bench- and even when he did get opportunities his production was dismal.

When TT got his chance he made it so that Lue couldnt take him out since he was producing.

Without TT's performance yesterday the Cavs very well could be done for and at home fishing like the Heat.

One guy stepped up and helped his team pull out a big Game 7. The other guy failed to help his team and then complained about his playing time after the game.

We all know which guy did what. As i have said time and time again- TT is a guy that helps you win games. Whiteside is a complainer that puts up empty stats. Those Game 7's could not have been a more perfect crystallization of that.

Lol yeah OK. A Lotta words to agree with me...

As I said, one game. Let's see if you still have high praise for him next game if he turns back into a pumpkin...:D